Training Days, Nationals & TV at TTC

DAB

Feb 6, 2001
Hi all,
the online signup is available for the big Trials Training Days event at the Trials Training Center in Tennessee on March 27/28. This was a big success last year, everyone gets to ride and train with the pros whatever your skill level. Have a good time & learn some riding tips. This event will lead up to the opening round of the nationals during the following weekend on April 3/4. There will be lots of riding opportunities during that week in between.

We have a lot going on this weekend (Jan. 16-18), large numbers of riders at TTC for trials schools from novice to expert level, and former world champ Tommi Ahvala is here practicing with champ riders Chris Florin and Ray Peters and David Chavez. These guys are quite entertaining. Travis Fox is coming down from frozen PA tomorrow to hang out for the weekend. And a crew from 2-wheel Tuesday on Speed Channel is coming up to film a segment for an upcoming show. I'll post more info when I find out when it will be on.

Hope some of you all can make it for the event, or come anytime for some riding or training, there's always something going on around here.

dan brown
www.trialstrainingcenter.com

DAB

Feb 6, 2001
they filmed the show today & it was great! Greg White's a good guy, and was quite enthusiastic about trials riding. Champs taught him stuff & showed off, should be excellent coverage. Look for it to air on 2-Wheel Tuesday in a couple weeks, sometime in early Feb.

dan

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Dan- great info. This whets my appetite for getting up there soon. My clutch finger is still healing. :( But I am riding a lot anyway, with the fingers buddy taped and mostly clutching with middle finger. Matt is really getting the KTM's clutch down, and we will be ready to go come mid-late February, whenever works for Ray. Will call you in the next week or so. Thanks.

Top Bottom