bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
Anybody want to reccomend some good DVD's for trail, MX whatever?
Some tech, Training, Suspension ETC. videos?
I just realized I have somewhere around 200 dvd's and not 1 dirt bike video :coocoo:

So if ya know of some good ones let me know :laugh:
Thanks

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
thank you. :cool: I am in the process of moving right now :bang: so it might be a bit before I get a few of them but I will be getting a few of them (low on dough gotta wait till the ol' lady ain't paying attention before she sees a couple of 20$ DVD's ) :debil:

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
I just found a crusty demons of dirt 11 the chronicles but i have not watched it yet. I found it fr 10$ at a used dvd source 27$new i will write my opinion soon as i watch it they also had a T.P. circus #4 there i am going to go pick up also that is a little older video but its a start and since my moving is just about wrapped up i should have time to watch them.

I'll let ya know and thanks for the skills 2 video lots of good stuff there I watched them all on the cpu thanks again

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
Crusty Demons of Dirt 11 Review

I watched the Demons of Dirt 11 The Chaotic Chronicles and it was a pretty good video. It is mostly a compilation of videos put to music. It shows the more x-treme side of MX and freestyle sort of a mix between the movie Jackass :coocoo: and a freestyle video. lots of outrageous long distance jumps and insane tricks. the discs I purchased at a local used dvd source came with more than 15 hours of footage on bonus discs although when researching online I did not find this to be included in the video available for purchase but I may be wrong (I have only watched the actual movie) there is not much here for training pointers but they sure do teach you how to crash. It is more of a documentary following some of the most famous riders through years and years of riding footage there is even quite a bit of some old history facts and footage about the sport. Being more adult oriented I do not recommend for children as there is nudity, violence, brutal crashes, and profanity. The tour goes to 19 different countries and exotic places including the ruins of Machu Picchu, arenas in Australia, Easter Island, and deserts in Africa to name a few.

My rating: 7/10

Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD-Video, NTSC

Riders: Seth, Hart, Faisst, McGrath, Deegan, Pastrana, Metzger, Linkogle, Pastor, Fernandez, Trigger, Jones & Bubba. :boss:

Bands: Rob Zombie, Ministry, Static X, KMFDM and many more. :p

NOTE: :blah: I still have the Nitro Circus 4 to review when I get a chance I have watched it and it was very good I will write a review for it when I have more time

Please let me know if this review was helpful I also posted it at CDuniverse

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Very helpful! Great to hear an honest review by someone who paid for a video instead of a "professional reviewer" who gets them for free and is somewhat indebted to play them up.

Top Bottom