GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Okay, What's it Gonna Be???? LOL!!  I got my ass whooped by some mud at the WFO as TRAINING for this enduro.  I actually FINISHED the Bearfoot as TRAINING for this enduro.  I want to know who's going and exactly how much fun you're planning to have, cuz I can't think of anyone who is going to have more fun at this enduro THAN ME!!!

So who's going??  :thumb:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Natalie,
I am planning to be there. I'm on minute 9.
I know I am going to have fun since I waited for this event so long. And this will be the last dirt bike event for me for this year. :thumb:

I am also getting my birthday present next week that I waited for long since last January. Buddy is taking me to Puerto Vallarta for 5 days :yeehaw: , and we are coming back on Saturday before TW. I hope I don't feel too cold to ride in Foresthill on next Sunday.... :eek:

Can't wait to see everybody again!

Mini

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I'll be there. Two minutes behind Mini. This will not be a fun ride. :| Frank has challenged my timekeeping skills. So I've gone and bought new tires.

Presently I'm acclimating myself for the cold, by sleeping in the trailer, with an alarm clock going off every two hours. Math excersises time vs distance vs possible checks.

I've been reading timekeeping articles written by Paul Clipper, Ed Hertfelder, Charile Williams, and Mike Lafferty of Trailrider magazine. I've checked to see if Super Hunky or Kim (Woman Overboard) of OffRoad.com have any helpful hints.

I should be a nervous wreck in a week. :scream: Anyone want my number? :ugg:

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Should be fun! I won't get in any riding between the Bearfoot and the TW so hopefully I will keep up OK!

Mini,
Are you going to Clear Creek for New Year's? You can sneak in one last ride before the New Year! We just received one of the new CCMA maps in the mail yesturday and we are plotting our path to despair! Can't Wait!

See you all in one week!

Karna

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Should be fun! I won't get in any riding between the Bearfoot and the TW so We are on minute 48. No riding for me between the Bearfoot and the TW so, hopefully I will keep up OK!

Mini,
Are you going to Clear Creek for New Year's? You can sneak in one last ride before the New Year! We just received one of the new CCMA maps in the mail yesturday and we are plotting our path to despair! Can't Wait!

See you all in one week!

Karna

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
(4th post in a row for me...wow I think that is a record!)

Ok, I just checked weather.com and they forecast some showers on Friday 12/6 then clear/cloudy Sat. and Sun.

Accuweather.com says rain and *snow* on 12/6 with rain on 12/7 and clear on 12/8.

If weather.com is right then conditions could be pretty good, otherwise...

Lets all keep our fingers crossed XXX

Karna

ScottYZ250

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I'm going up the morning of the event. Conditions will be perfect with Friday showers... :confused:

FireLily

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
Buddy just told me the flight coming back from Mexico is arriving Oakland at midnight on Saturday.
In that case we have to drive up on Sunday morning after few hours of sleep.... :ugg:

See you guys Sunday morning!

Mini

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
I've just finished the the roll chart file. Works with the D36 roll chart program 2.2 version. If you like to have it e-mail or PM me. I can even send it to you as a text file if you don't have the application on your computer.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by FireLily
Buddy just told me the flight coming back from Mexico is arriving Oakland at midnight on Saturday.
In that case we have to drive up on Sunday morning after few hours of sleep.... :ugg

My gosh, Mini, you really are Wonder Woman!!

I'm on minute 60C, that's a nice leisurely 11 am start off the line for me! What a change from the hustle of morning camp life with an 8 am key time and getting the bike ready and putting air in your tires, and taping your score card to the fender, and getting your gas can down to the gas stop and changing into your gear in the cold and getting timekeeping lessons and trying to cook eggs and make coffee and ...and...and...!

What am I talking about, its ALL FUN!! :yeehaw:

ktmchick

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2002
I'll be there! We subscribed to Jonala's theory of enduro riding at the Bearfoot and forgot the gatorade and water and had the battery run out in my computer at the start line, though we did have all our bedding!! This time hope to have a stress free race (There's a first time for everything!).

Anyone up for a ride on Saturday? Haven't play ridden in awhile and the only time I've been to Foresthill was at the last Training Wheels. Had such a fun ride on the Saturday before the bearfoot that this time will probably go up on Friday so we can get a good couple of hours in. Who's game enough to camp up there or are we all joining Frank at a hotel? I'm still trying to decide.

Mini, have a great time in Puerta Vallarta. Mick and I were there in September and had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Brian, check your e-mail.

Belinda, I should be up there by 11:00 am. Ride on Saturday sounds good.

Family enduro's are play riding. It's the timekeeping and trying to keep up those CERA guys, that makes me tense.

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
Results are up for the year on D36 site.

that 'quick mick' guy didn't earn any friends by entering C class and winning overall with only 3 races!

he better watch his back ;-0

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I'll be up at Foresthill Sun, Mon. If anyone wants to ride un-crowded trails, Mon should be the day to do it.

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
Originally posted by wsmc831
that 'quick mick' guy didn't earn any friends by entering C class and winning overall with only 3 races!

he better watch his back ;-0

Can't tell if you are kidding or not. I've gotten to know Mick this past year. He is one of the nice guys in this sport. Let's keep things in perspective, he won the "C" class in a amatuer club series.

I wish Mick the best in moving through the "B" class. If the D36 officials think he is to good race in the B class, then it is up to them to move him up to the A class. It would be to Mick's advantage to race with the elite and not have to ride around us with lesser talent.

wsmc831

~SPONSOR~
Apr 30, 2002
te he he....didn't ya see my ;-0 at the end? hmmm, actually, maybe if I threatened him! ;-)

na, it's all fun. he won fair and square, he's just way faster than anyone else in C...but I'll be racing him in B next year, and i'll give it everything I can!

I think maybe he should trade that drz in for a cr80 or so, then we'd have a chance......

...but personally, I think he's A material, but if he want's to hang out in b, no sweat, this isn't the AMA and we aren't making a living....

now...time to start getting ready to Quicksilver!

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Yeah, that Mick guys reputation precedes him.... He was the topic of conversation at the MCMA Ranch two weekends ago - friggin' sandbagger:)

Looking forward to seeing everybody on Sunday,

Brian

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Yeah..... you know that Mick guy??  Not only is he a sandbagger, but every time I ride with him and Belinda, he loads my bike for me at the end of the day and rides sweep for my slow butt.  Sheesh. ;)

We're all proud of you Mick - don't forget us slow pokes when you get to A class soon enough!!:thumb:

See you all Sunday!

Top Bottom