Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I am hard to impress, but Mike at Transsport has done that.

I called him yesterday to have him special order me a tire for Dirtweek. He called me back yesterday afternoon to let me know that he should have it in a day or two.
Then, today he called me saying, " I know you are coming from 'cross the country, so I wanted to let you know that the tire came in, and is in my hand as we speak."
If that's not customer service, I don't know what is.

If you need some supplies for Dirtweek seriously consider giving these guys a call. Make it worth there while to be a sponsor of DW
:thumb:

Is it the 29th yet??? :aj: :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
:thumb:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
nope, no website, but If you have any questions or special requests call Michael or Bill at 405.262.0300.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
:thumb: Just ordered me a rear wheel bearing kit from these guys. Probably buy more from these guys once I'm at DW. Great people!
:yeehaw:

..who's installing for me? ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:thumb: :thumb: from me also. I called and ordered a spare Uni filter for my XR and asked about bark busters. The filter will be waiting when I arrive and I'll have some choices to look at for hand guards.

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Bill and his son Mike have been running Transports for 3 years or more now. They make it to 90% of our cross country races in addition to MX every weekend. Great guys, real helpful. Bill's a speed demon tire changer too, I've never seen him sweat!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
My order is in....

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The M5B is a mean lookin tire ain't it? :p

Be afraid Lou, be very afraid :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
YES Lou! I've hear those tires make unprovoked attacks when not properly restrained. Next worse thing to a rabid Yorkie! :laugh:

transsports

Sep 21, 2003
Hi this is Mike and Mickey at Trans-Sports Supply, we will be pulling in at DW Sunday morning and Trans-Sports 2 (Ricky) will be pulling in Sunday night after his race. Both trailers are fully stocked and we are all very excited about this week. We appreciate the invitation and look forward to meeting all of you, this sounds like a blast. Between the two trailers we are stocked for motocross and cross country riders and hope we have everything you need.
If there is something you need that we don't stock, we have a distributor in OKC and 95% of our parts unlimited orders arrive overnight out of Texas. So please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions, we are one of the only motorcycle shops that runs almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We look forward to meeting and serving all of you. You can't miss us.....we are the two big yellow trailers. By the way, if anyone is needing fuel, we have 5 drums of race fuel at $4.25 a gallon and are also bringing one drum of pump gas. Don't worry, we won't run out. We have access to all the fuel we need.

See you soon,
Trans-Sports
405-262-0300 shop #
405-919-4143 Cell #

Top Bottom