Ward

Jan 23, 2006
I have to go up to Traverse City for an annual convention at the Grand Traverse. Of course, I am bring my bike. Is anyone riding up in the area next Thursday, Friday or Saturday? The idea is to ride more, work less.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Ward will you be up in time for the Wed. night ride?
Don

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Unfortunately I will miss the Wednesday ride. It was a fun time last year, but I will be flying in from Boston.

Thursday I am open to ideas. I figured I might stop off along the way up from the Detroit area in. I was think St. Helen, Frederick or Grand Traverse.

It looks like Gary and I are going to ride Tomahawk on Friday. I am still looking for a ride on Saturday. Someone has to be riding somewhere on Saturday.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Some of us are riding on Saturday, but it will involve trail maintenance on the North Missaukee trail. You are welcome to join us.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
DW (Quadaholic) are you bringing the big QUAD (Rhino) for trail support?
Don

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
PoeBrian said:
Ward,
Myself and several others will be riding at Tomahawk sat and Sunday!

Let me know if you want to hook up.

Let me know what your plans are. As much as tempting as N. Miss. trail maintenance is, I haven't ridden Tomahawk in a few years. It could be worth riding two days in a row.

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
Ward said:
Let me know what your plans are. As much as tempting as N. Miss. trail maintenance is, I haven't ridden Tomahawk in a few years. It could be worth riding two days in a row.

Ward,
Some of my group will be at Weber Lk from Thurs. night thru Sund Morn. Myself and many others will be arriving Fri. night thru Sund afternoon at Weber lk. I tentatively plan on doing A and B on Sat. then C on Sund. We will be coming up from Ohio and you are welcome to call me at 419-348-5591 to meet up. If the campground is full at Weber we will be staying at the trailhead parking lot. We may have 15 or more guys riding and you are more than welcome to join us!

Brian

Ward

Jan 23, 2006
Thanks Brian. I will take the number with me and call you if I can make it Saturday. Any idea what time you may ride?

supajdogg

May 1, 2007
MIsingletracker said:
Are you serious? If I lived around Kalkaska, I'd be riding Tomahawk every other week. North of you about 50 miles.

I haven't lived here very long, and I've only had a dirtbike for the last 3 weeks. I used to ride when I lived downstate, but I took a 10 year vacation to go street riding. Now I live basically accross the street from the Leetsville trailhead, and all the bikes and quads driving by made me miss the dirt. I found that I hate the leetsville trail, and I like the kalksaka trail, but I haven't tried any others yet.

Top Bottom