Travis and the Nitro Circus 4 Review

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
Travis and the Nitro Circus 4 Lock and Load

Travis is at it again with some more insane stunts. Travis and his crew travel worldwide to MX arenas, freestyle tracks, and giant sand dunes. This documentary follows Pastrana through some of his rigorous training for competition and the double backflip. The crew goes on some crazy enduros through some of the most difficult terrain imaginable even Street Bike Tommy gets involved in the enduro, also included is BMX, Street Bikes, and a few other wacked out sports like couch racing and the Slip and Bleed. This movie also highlights some of Travis's rally racing career. I really enjoyed this movie and would say it is a must for any Pastrana fan. I reccomend for most all ages as there is some profanity and some injuries

My Rating: 9/10 :laugh:

Format: DvD,Region 1 NTSC, Color, English

Release Date: 11/12/2006

Run Time: 60min

Riders: Travis Pastrana, Ronnie Renner, Street Bike Tommy, Special Greg, Kenny Barttram, Monster truck Cam, Andy “Hasslhof” Bell, Tenacious J, Mat Rebau

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks for the review!

ANY Travis video is worth the viewing time. Dude is insane.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
It's Cam McQueen! And he's Canadian :cool:

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
While it was a good venture, it doesn't even come close to NC3. My boy says 8.5, but I'm thinking that he is giving it a little too much credit.

By the way, if you like the NC series, be on the lookout for "Nitro Circus TV", I have stumbled across it twice in the past 2 weeks. The next airing appears to be Oct27 @ 1:30 AM. Another show in the speed lineup, which was on before "Nitro Circus" is called "Firsthand" and it is basically a 30 minute documentary for the given rider. I have seen Trav and Twitch, and apparently Mike Mason will be feature on Nov 3 @ 12:30 AM.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I've seen episodes 1 to 6 on Joost.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
FruDaddy said:
By the way, if you like the NC series, be on the lookout for "Nitro Circus TV", I have stumbled across it twice in the past 2 weeks. The next airing appears to be Oct27 @ 1:30 AM. Another show in the speed lineup, which was on before "Nitro Circus" is called "Firsthand" and it is basically a 30 minute documentary for the given rider. I have seen Trav and Twitch, and apparently Mike Mason will be feature on Nov 3 @ 12:30 AM.

I'll have to watch for re-runs, sounds cool :cool: . Did anyone see the Crusty series? It was on Speed here.

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
NO i want to see if they have it out on dvd yet I did a review on the movie (#11) and they talked about the series a little bit in it and sounded cool though I'll have to do some looking for it. Them crusty boys have lost there minds guy does a 310 foot gap and someone does a 100 foot(i think) backflip. if thats not insane I dont know what is :ride:

Top Bottom