Travis Pastrana coming to KC & Thank you everyone

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
It is good to heat that Cobrakid is making progress. I am sure that spending some time with Travis will do him some good. Travis is a special kid and he brings a lot of positive energy with him everywhere he goes.

A big thanks to all those that made this happen.

-jeffd

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
As others have allready said..... This is a great sport.

I am forever telling my wife how everyone just comes together to help.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Visited Chris yesterday after work. He had a very rough day at physical therapy and was totally worn out. His mom said they will re-arrange his workout today so that he will have plenty of time to visit with Travis in full strenght and spirits.

Chris still doesn't think he will come, but we had a little discussion and I told him if Travis doesn't show up, Nikki will hear about it and she will make sure Travis hears about it at the next race. Way to GO NIKKI!!!!

I know he will be here today, otherwise Travis's mom wouldn't of called early this week to make the arrangements. I will check in on Chris after work and if he feels like giving me a report, I'll make sure to post the results here tonight. I don't know how soon pictures may be available, but I'll make sure either Ivan or OLDGuy gets them ASAP.

Thanks again everyone. I told Chris he has made many friends in just the last two weeks.

Rick

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
posted by Papakeith
I had a feeling that Travis was a decent person

He is not just decent, he is great! That is awesome that Travis would take the time to go out of his way to make someones life just a little bit better. :) :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Warm Fuzzies Abound!

Rick, oldguy, SOLO, Travis, and especially Chris...thanks for the inspiration! What a heart-warming story. :)

Top Bottom