Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Who is Travis Pastrana?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I've never heard of him. Is he a skateboard guy?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Not very often....
I'd almost bet Greenhorn rides as often as TP and I know for sure Greenie has needed TP when riding in the past. :debil:

tyesai

Nov 4, 2004
This probably won't last long but you need to goto motocross.com, they know EVERYTHING there. Tons of kids with 3 strokes and hot girlfriends on the other side of the country. There is some guy there that boinked Pastrana's pet or SoMTHin CrAZy LikE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Come on guys, go easy on the newbie....

FWIW, I did see the Xgames and TP can and does still ride. He also IS a MX racing champion last time I checked...

Why do people get so bent out of shape about TP's decision to ride FMX? Last time I checked, he is getting payed (rather well, I might add), having tons of fun, and he still has more skills on a bike than the combined membership of DRN. :ohmy:

I'll try to add a dose of reality here whenever I can... :coocoo:

rm_racer

Mar 15, 2005
I saw the x-games, the bar spin thing was stupid, but he is still the best at FMX. And hes my fav FMX rider, and if he could keep his body togeather for more then half a race he might be alright at MX and SX. If theres ever a front flip in FMX, it will probably him to do it first, becasue he is always trying to progress the sport.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Who's Tragic Pastrami?

AlaskanRider

Aug 9, 2005
I saw him at the X-Games, My mom's BF think some other guy should have won, I forget his name, he was wearing a cowboy hat after. Did anyone see the Barrel roll or whatever? It's like a superman where they hang off the back fender then they do a complete 360 with there body and grab the fender agin and pull themsleves back on the seat, It's crazy! And when travis did the backflip off his bike at the end, it was pretty cool. Anyone see McGrath at super moto where he wiped out like 3 times?

Top Bottom