fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Round # 2 of the Family Enduro Series will be in Kalkaska (same weekend as the Trout Festival - April 26 and 27). The event will be on Saturday and we will be planting trees on Sunday. The plan on Sunday will be to meet at the Leetsville ORV parking lot at 9:00am and carpool to the planting sites. I am sure Tom Dunn will have more details on this event as it gets closer.

We are also planning a tree planting opportunity in the Cadillac area. The date has not been determined. Last year we did it on Memorial Day weekend. We planted trees in the morning and went riding in the afternoon. We will have three trail systems to choose from...Boon, Long Lake and Missaukee Junction.

The goodwill that is generated from these events is HUGE! I hope you can make one of them (or both). More details to follow.

Mike

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Funny coincidence......I just inked the family enduro and tree planting on my calendar this morning! Count us in. :cool:

Are you thinking Memorial weekend for the other. I may have a conflict if that's the case.......we're thinking of running Bayshore that weekend. If I can fit it in, I'll be there to plant for sure.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Hey everyone of you "Tree Huggers"
I need you once again to plant seedling in 2 locations this year!

This is So important and helps us in ways that are unbelievable.

I will need as much word of mouyh and publicity that we can muster to get this out.
We can in theory double the amount of trees we have planted to date with these 2 plantings and put our totals over 40,000 trees in 4 years!

Will post more as details are made available.

Thomas Dunn

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
tdunn976 said:
put our totals over 40,000 trees in 4 years!

That’s so cool! I can’t help but wonder how many arm chair environmentalists can make such a claim? Yeah, it’s a great opportunity for some good will and publicity. Time wise, the sacrifice is small but the rewards are huge. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom