RECENT POSTS

Tree Topper Enduro: September 30th

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
No pre-entry this time?
FT

tdunn976 said:
s I wanted, No pre-registration this time in the future I think we will try.
Sorry guys
Sorry tom wont be able to make it this year with the harescramble schedual. Being thatits an off weekend i will have to work

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
Tom and I are headed north tonight to work on the event. If you ever wanted to see what effort goes into an enduro, you could join us at the staging area at 9:00 tomorrow morning. We will be there on Sunday also.
Bring an arrow pouch, stapler and trimming tools.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
fatherandson said:
Tom and I are headed north tonight to work on the event. If you ever wanted to see what effort goes into an enduro, you could join us at the staging area at 9:00 tomorrow morning. We will be there on Sunday also.
Bring an arrow pouch, stapler and trimming tools.

call chuckie, he's looking to ride that new bike of his

Will my dirt bike need to be street licensed with the State of Michigan to ride in the Tree Topper? I haven't needed it for the FES events...but assume running some roads for this.

Work to put on a enduro, huh! :ohmy: I don't know if uncle Chuck owns a stapler but I have an extra he can use. :nener: What color arrows are going up? Curious cause I want to grab the proper arrows. Trimmers are coming too. Now when we trim the face slappers we leave the sharp stub on the tree at neck and face height don't we? On the Shaggy work deal we could use some help on trail maintenance at times too. Heck, I'd even feed the kid when we finished. I guess I better chut up before I cause problems again?!&@> :aj:

Don Marsh

Subscriber
Greg, you will need to be licenced for this one.
If you don't get it done I know where there is a WR just setting in a garage that is drooling all over the floor to ride this one. Or at least has a plate to use. :ride: :bang: :yikes:
Don

Orange like the leaves

Might make it interesting with all the color coming out this month!

Bill
I was thinking you like that pink color! :nener:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
I didn't see much color in Wolverine last weekend, but you're right, by the end of this month it will be out. Bright pink would be excellent!