Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
No pre-entry this time?
FT

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
tdunn976 said:
s I wanted, No pre-registration this time in the future I think we will try.
Sorry guys
Sorry tom wont be able to make it this year with the harescramble schedual. Being thatits an off weekend i will have to work

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Tom and I are headed north tonight to work on the event. If you ever wanted to see what effort goes into an enduro, you could join us at the staging area at 9:00 tomorrow morning. We will be there on Sunday also.
Bring an arrow pouch, stapler and trimming tools.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Tom and I are headed north tonight to work on the event. If you ever wanted to see what effort goes into an enduro, you could join us at the staging area at 9:00 tomorrow morning. We will be there on Sunday also.
Bring an arrow pouch, stapler and trimming tools.

call chuckie, he's looking to ride that new bike of his

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
Will my dirt bike need to be street licensed with the State of Michigan to ride in the Tree Topper? I haven't needed it for the FES events...but assume running some roads for this.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Work to put on a enduro, huh! :ohmy: I don't know if uncle Chuck owns a stapler but I have an extra he can use. :nener: What color arrows are going up? Curious cause I want to grab the proper arrows. Trimmers are coming too. Now when we trim the face slappers we leave the sharp stub on the tree at neck and face height don't we? On the Shaggy work deal we could use some help on trail maintenance at times too. Heck, I'd even feed the kid when we finished. I guess I better chut up before I cause problems again?!&@> :aj:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Greg, you will need to be licenced for this one.
If you don't get it done I know where there is a WR just setting in a garage that is drooling all over the floor to ride this one. Or at least has a plate to use. :ride: :bang: :yikes:
Don

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Orange like the leaves

Might make it interesting with all the color coming out this month!

Bill
I was thinking you like that pink color! :nener:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I didn't see much color in Wolverine last weekend, but you're right, by the end of this month it will be out. Bright pink would be excellent!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We will be using blue on white arrows from Moose - they were very generous in their donation. Slowone - we have plenty of arrows.

GregB

Aug 22, 2005
OK. That is what I figured.

Will just go ahead and license the 06' (formally known as Don's SS Champion Bike)! Planned to license it anyway, but will do it now instead of spring. Seems that bike has a lot of fight left in it, just not sure the new rider will be able to hold on!! :think:

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Lots got done this weekend.
Thanks to those that showed up to work!
Worked into the dark Saturday and did private property on Sunday while Levi secured points in Harescambles Series.

Next weekend we need to see the enduro riders that expect points for working.

Need to finish a couple of compartments and then mileage and hopeflly make it to Battle Creek Sunday?!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Just a few tidbits....
71 ground miles - one gas at 36 ground miles. Very simple gas route (4 miles from staging area).
5 spectator spots - two before gas and three afterwards.
Thanks to CRWinters (Mike 1), KTM Mike (2), and 24 mph who earned their worker points this weekend. Looking forward to working with you guys again on event weekend!
Mike 3

Z-8

Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 25, 2005
We were riding the CCC Vintage ride Sun. afternoon and started following some blue arrows, in short order we were on some sweet single track :cool: . We didn't go to far as the DNR had already harassed the Capitol Chapter about campers at the staging area(S/B within 50ft. of the roadway :bang: ).
Should be a good time, nice work guys :worship:!

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Today, I heard from a very good source that this Enduro is SWEET. Short transfer sections on ORV trail, awsome event trail with arrowing a blind rider could follow. All of the complaints from the last Topper have been addressed and corrected.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hey you got 41.00 I can borrow....Also put a few arrows in the dirt pointing the way for K. Muller ;)

DW

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
If there is anyone who is NOT planning to race on Sunday and is looking for a "trail ride" on Friday or Saturday, let me know.
Another tidbit, unless you are a AA rider, you will get your row assignment by random draw. The plan is to allow each rider to draw twice and pick from the options. If you want a friend to ride with you, they must be with you at sign up or you must pay their entry fee - NO reserving of numbers without the cash.
The route sheet is going through final review and should be available before the end of the week.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I'm bringing 3 guys up with me on saturday morning that are looking for a trail ride. Then they'll be crewing/spectating for me on sunday. We'll be camping at the staging area. One of the guys is a brand new rider, the other two are experienced.

Top Bottom