SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Are they worth the extra money ? 110.00 vs 50.00. Do you think they hold up better, last longer riding in the rocks? My last Treleborg. I was not to impresed with it in the mud. I was a new riderand my front tire was junk. Somebody stole the bike before I could wear it out.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Hey,

I've got a Trelleborg tire you can try out if you want. It's probably got 70% of the tread left. I rode it for a while. It's got a different feel to it, but digs really well. It wears a long time as well. Let me know, it's hanging in my garage.

Anssi

May 20, 2001
They make Trelleborg tires again, this time in the Czech republic or somewhere in there with the same molds.

At least the old ones were awesome as a basis for studded tires. Not a lot of people use them for anything else.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
A dealer here still has a few. Thanks Bill not sure what I'm gonna do. Jack at Holeshot wants me to try the bridgestone. M- 40's I think.

roosteater

~SPONSOR~
Dec 27, 1999
I have Trelleborgs on my 94 RM 250. Phenomenal tires, in my opinion. They really dig in. I bought the intermediate terrain for both front and rear.

The longevity of the tire is better than any other I've ever experienced. They're definately very solid. (They also weigh substantially more.)

I'm not sure if they're worth paying practically twice as much though. While I really like the tires, I think they're just a hair pricey. I'd definately buy them if they were priced around $80 or less. (As I think they're worth a bit more than your average Dunlop or Bridgestone.) But I don't think I'd buy them at more than that.

Top Bottom