KineticPoet

~SPONSOR~
Oct 22, 2002
Trials Bike Game

K, found this game on the internet. The physics are pretty realistic and the graphics are very cheesy but it's still a lot of fun. Its tough, give it a shot and post your high score.

I've killed about an hour trying to get through the first course and I really suck. I'll post a high score when I get something to be proud of. haha

http://www.dnainternet.fi/pelit/english/

Near the bottom of the page click on "play" to try the free trial version. Use the arrow keys to adjust the rider position and to move the bike.

Last edited:

keith500r

Jul 27, 2001
motoracer 3 has trials i think, unless im mistaken on which game it is. I played it a couple months ago on a PC and it was a new game then. the trials part of the game is completely awsome, and had excellent graphics. it was pretty hard but then again im sure the real thing is also.

Rannoch

Dec 4, 2002
HahHA! But can you do eight, yes, EIGHT backflips in a ROW and not fall off?! I can!

Once.

Frontflips I can only do two. Also, if you try, on the upper course, right past the tire, you can get enough speed to launch off the wood and fly over the fence thing on the other side, shaving, oh, 4 seconds off your time :)

It requires a nice, perfect backflip to survive. I like that game. :)

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
kinetic poet, they used to have different course each week, but that was like 6 months ago. Since then its gotten popular so they only have to one course. Trying to get you to buy game rather then keep playing demos.

0's are too easy to get now for me, so i've moved onto backflips and frontflips, and trying to go through course realistically, ie not flying.

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
i just realized the lower score is better...

LOL...... took me a while to figure that out. Just like golf, I hates games that a low score wins! :scream:

I'll have to waste some time today and see just how low I can go.

Top Bottom