DAB

Feb 6, 2001
There was a nice segment on trials on the TV show "Guts and Bolts" on the History Channel last night. Some really nice footage of Ray Peters at the Trials Training Center in TN (www.trialstrainingcenter.com) and some nice shots of other pro riders. If you missed it, it's not too late as the show re-airs tonight (Tuesday) at 12:30AM EST and again on Sunday night, Dec. 7 at 11:30PM EST.

dan brown

p.s., they filmed this at the trials training center, but didn't even give us a plug, so I'm a little p.o.'d, but it was still a nice show.

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
My husband and I caught this segment last night and were quite impressed. Good footage that really captured the sport well. It's nice to see offroad motorcycle coverage that's not a bunch of juvenile delinquents jumping over burning cars!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like it will air Sunday Dec 7th at 10:30pm CST

adstott

May 23, 2002
Also on the history channel tonight (4th) is Boys Toys, and the topic for tonight is motorcycles. It's two hours long so I'm sure there will be some off road stuff in there somewhere.

I also caught the guts and bolts show and I have to say I was very impressed with the amount of coverage they gave. I have so much respect for people who can do half the stuff those pros can do.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I taped G&B and just watched it. About the most coverage I've seen on trials on regular TV in quite a while. They did work in a TTC plug about midway through "Ray is the head instructor at the Trials Trainning Center..." not a big plug like they did for the carwash piece but a little something. I REALLY enjoyed the banter between Ray and the crash test dummy host when he was learning how to try and ride. It was all classic Ray, very quick and funny comebacks to the CTD's commentary.
When CTD stalls the bike trying to pull away from a dead stop on flat ground"
"Well I guess it works better if the bike is running."
"YES it has been proven to be much easier that way." :laugh:

:thumb: :thumb:

DAB I plan to get out there sometime in the next year or so. I need some more Rayisims such as "Sure you can do it Pat,... and if not you'll crash."

Top Bottom