FunkyD

Apr 26, 2007
I've heard that trials tires work good out here in the west, so i kinda want to try one. Does anyone have any experience with them, what kind of weather and terrain does it work best in. Also, How much do they cost, i've heard IRC makes cheap ones, and where can i get them. i ride mostly clay hills and loggin roads.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I rode with a guy a few weeks ago in the East that had the Michelin Trials tire and he swore by it, even in the mud and deep loam out here. He was also very impressed with the performance on the dry, hard, rocky stuff.

They only come in 18” so unless you have an 18” wheel for your CR you’re out of luck.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I've tried several type of Trial tires when I was riding trials and no tire really comes close to the Michelin. It is quite expensive, but really worth it.

Jan 29, 2008
trial_07 said:
I've tried several type of Trial tires when I was riding trials and no tire really comes close to the Michelin. It is quite expensive, but really worth it.

I have the Dunlop 803 front & rear on my 08 XC 200 and currently have 25 rides on them with excellent traction in over 90% of terrain ;) Yes,they will match the Michelin and there will be no more typical knobby tires for me :laugh:

Joe Dirt

Top Bottom