SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
Ive Been Running A Dunlop Trials Tire On The Back Of My 300 Xcw. You Couldnt Ask For A Better Tire On The Roots And Rocks Here In Ky And Tn. My Problem Is The Tire Has Lasted No Time, The Center Cleats "or Squares" Have Come Completely Off The Tire.i Run Around 9-9 1/2 Psi. I Keep Good Momentum Thru The Woods And Dont Feel As If Im Spinning My Tire, Is This The Norm ?? Is There A Better Tire ??

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The Dunlop is a good tire, I've heard the IRC isn't bad either but my preference is heavily towards the Michelin. I had them on my 315R that I rode here in central Texas the rock capital of the world and had nothing but good grip and excellent wear from the Michelins.

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
Thanks Pat Man, You Recall How Much Psi You Ran ? Could I Be Running To Much ? Ive Been Told That If They Seperate From The Center Like Mine Its From To Much Psi ??

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LOW LOW LOW! I never ran more than 8psi, 3-4 in sloppy wet conditions and 6-8psi in the dry. The tire should almost look sort of flat but that is on a trials bike so maybe up to 10-12psi for off-road?

Top Bottom