Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0EBaaPyuxQ&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g0EBaaPyuxQ&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

wow ...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Trials doesn't really have a "track". A "loop" with "sections" would work though. The neat thing about trials is that in Europe the bikes are typically street legal so you can ride some "street sections".

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
LMS is sort of a jumble of HS/Enduro/Trials but I know what you are trying to get across. Trials is just a very specific type of riding when done in competition with a specific set of parameters. It is sort of timed as there is a amount of time to make the require number of passes through the loop but the actual competition is points based with the lowest number of points winning. The sections are usually VERY slow and you try to make up your time between the judged sections.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Moose said:
Wow, he's got some skill.

Now if he could just get off the street and on a trials track.

What makes trials fun is the fact that EVERYTHING is a track if you use our imagination.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
True. Thanks for bearing with me, haven't been on a bike since Early August, lol. Haven't been on the site much either, so I'm kind of out of the loop right now.

What I meant by that Rich was, I didnt know whether or not it was legal on the street, I didn't think it was. But then Pat brought up that it was legal in Europe.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The bikes are legal, as far as the "stunts" or place of the riding I can't vouch for the legality.

Top Bottom