fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Anyone else making a trip to the airport on Monday afternoon?  I am looking for a ride to pick up a riding buddy.

I am leaving tomorrow (Friday) morning and will NOT be back online until after DW.  Please let FredT know if you can help or find me in the Michigan camp on Monday morning.

Thanks,

Mike

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I'm coming through Tulsa late Monday afternoon and will be going right by the airport. What time is your buddy fly in to Tulsa?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike (fatherandson) is gone already. He's driving the Lafferty rig to Texas for the national and then arriving at DW on Monday. I'll have to get with him on the flight arrival time because I don't know it. Maybe I can call and find out.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Fred,
Thanks for the heads up. Post what you find out and we will see what can be worked out.

Thanks again,

Sawblade

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Fred, for some of your good eats, I'll drive to Tulsa and pick up your buddy, no problem, that is if Sawblade's timing doesn't jive.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson called me today and I asked about Vic Flegals flight time.
I guess he'll be in around 3 PM. I don't know his flight number or anything, just that he is flying from Lansing MI to Tulsa. Thats all I know. f&S said he'll be at CL early Monday morning. PM me a cell number and we'll try to call you sawblade.

Brian
I'll have lots of food.

See you guys Sunday afternoon sometime -we'll be arriving in V-Man's 2003 Funmover with a 12' enclosed V nose trailer.

PS: I will check this in the morning by 8 AM and then I'm off to Oklahoma!

Last edited:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Fred,
Check you PM! We have a winner! :thumb:

Top Bottom