Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Anyone know anything about these? Its not dirt related but was curious as to what was in our barn. The owner is back in jail (i believe :think: ). We dont talk to him anymore than we have to. Long story short, he was a friend of my uncles. Not mentally stable, threatened a judges life, etc, etc. Got out last winter but hasnt been seen since. My uncle wont have anything to do with him but my dad got stuck with storing some of his belongings. His house was destroyed during a flood in 96.

I was just curious as to what the bike is worth, what exactly it is, etc. Might be worth trying to get the title from him sometime down the road. Right now its just going down hill from sitting (been in the barn atleast 10 years now). There is no model number or anything else. Only thing i could see is a sticker that says "Bonneville", emblem that says "Triumph", motor has a "1200V" or something like that, and the VIN is T120VCG51293. Thanks!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
That's a '72 650cc. I know a buyer if you can get the title.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Gary! Dont know if i can get the title or not. I dont think my dad even has any contact info on him since last year. My dad told him to get lost after he came home to find part of the field on fire. Here the guy stopped out to burn his trash and set the grass on fire. Told ya he wasnt right! Funny thing was he burned his social security and welfare checks along with the trash. I wish the key was still with it. I might have to look around on it when it warms up. Right now its blocked by bunch of lawn furniture. Only has 2,445.4 miles on it and is some weird green color. Seat is still perfect, etc. Chrome is rusty from sitting but the kicker kicks over. If something turns up i will let you know. Oh i like the air scoop for the front brake and the 150mph speedo. Thanks for the info.

Top Bottom