Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looking for a pair of lower fork legs for a 1965-66 Triumph T120, TR6 or T100.

Ol'89r

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Hi Ken.

Yes, I think the 1970 forks are the same. I will check the part #'s and get back to you. I need the lower legs, axle caps, and bottom out damper pieces or whatever you may have.

How much would you have to have for them?

Ol'89r

Last edited:

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Ol' :)

It has been awhile since I been in that corner of my garage -- :) -- but I am pretty sure there is a complete set of legs off a 1970 Bonnie ( my 650 desert project ). :cool:
I have no idea what it is worth, I would be more interested in horse trading :)
I need the front end off a Yamaha with juice brakes and a 21" wheel for my 650 project. :)

Jun 14, 1999
Hey Ken,
You wouldnt happen to have many other spare 1970 Bonnie parts you would want to part with would you?

I've been kinda pre-occupied tearing apart and restoring this new (to me) Bonnie that I just bought a couple of weeks ago.

I need a stock rear paintable fender, grab bar, stock seat, center stand, etc...

This sounds like a lot of stuff but the bike really is in good shape. Its just the previous owner didn't try to keep it all original the way I want it to be. :)

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
The only fenders I have are steel.
I may have a seat and center stand though.
Not sure about the grab handle.
On the way to Boise for the hillclimb this weekend , I will try to remember toodig through my stash when I get back.
If I forget---remind me ok. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ken.

I found a set of fork legs locally. Thank you for your response.
What year, model , Yamaha front end are you looking for? I have a couple of good salvage yards nearby I could check for you.

Thanks again.
Ol'89r

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Glad that you where able to find what you needed. :)
Not real sure, I have the front end from a 75 YZ sumthin-sumthin ;) on there now. It has drum brakes, but I was able to swich the Yamaha stem bearing race with my Triumph and it fit perfectly.
Gave me more travel and able to run a 21" front tire, just want disc brake if I can. :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Ken.

I put a set of 1988 CR250 forks on my Ol' XR. Complete with 21" wheel and disc brake. You can pick these front ends up for usually under $200 complete. You may have to do a little machining to get the stem bearings to fit Great working forks! IMO.

Top Bottom