Trolls takeout manouvour on Tortelli

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Now im not one who thinks that there is no place for aggression on a MX track, but after watching Unadilla i think RC was trying to knock Tortelli to the ground HARD.If Tortelli hadnt seen him coming he could be seroiusly injured now.It was after Tortelli passed Rc then RC came into the bermed corner way too hot and came stright across Tortelli.Ive seen Tortelli do this to other riders so i see no reason for him to complain but someone will be seriously injured at this rate.Whats your take on this??

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by bwalker
Ya, but Hannah would have liked to kill everyone on the track when he was racing.
Like he once said: "Off the track, I don't like anybody. On the track, I just hate 'em!"

BUT--it seems like the Leprechaun has a thing for Tortelli. Remember that brake-check last year?

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Hannah & Speedvision

Did anybody happen to see the last "bike week" or "motorcyclist" (can't remember which). They were covering vintage motocross and profiled Hannah's motocross school. If you saw it, his opinion on block passes and brake checking is clear. He teaches all students how to perform these maneuvers. He stated categorically that they're fair since you're always trying to win. :eek:

Top Bottom