tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i think our group deserves "one of a kind" mementos for individual exploits during dirtweek. i propose one off trophies made up of all the broken bike bits and pieces we have laying around our garages. imagine holed pistons with your name on it given to someone else. would kinda make us blood brothers/sisters. send me your stuff and we can get a cheapo engraver to put your nick on the item and then we can mount it to a cheapo piece of wood and slap a stick-on metal plaque. this should keep costs down and allow for maximum handouts. hey ive got a kx 125 crank that is destroyed that i cant wait to donate. it could be old sprockets, shift levers, number plates, use your imagination. what do ya think okie?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Get with the "Heartland Spodes" pretty sure it was them? that was tossing around a similar thought... which is a very cool idea, BTW.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm still waiting for a sample award from Coppedge. If the guy doesn't get a move on, I'll be happy to donate my old busted bike parts.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I have a broken down YZ250 we can use for the Flappin fender award! :) Just kiddin', i'll still need it to hopefully do some more riding this year.

Top Bottom