Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
I know we talked about this earlier, but I would like to get an idea of how many trophies we should get for all the youths that are going to ride. My idea is not really a race, but an organized ride (my kids don't race) around a track we design ,(if there riding around a designated area, there out of everybodys way) all kids riding get a participation trophy:cool: .

Ideas for trophies:
- Good (Great)Ride, First Place Ride, ??????
- Of course they will say DirtWeek 01 Casey IL
- Number of participants
I will bring some ribbon to lay out a track and some wood slats

Okie is this ok, Ideas, suggestions, allready taken care of?
anybody interested, email me.

38 days and counting
:cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We've discussed this very thing...
We agree that every kid should get one. Let me know what all we should put on it and what it should say, I'll take care of it. Sure would be nice to know how many we'll need. Good thing is, LTM makes their own trophies on site, if we know how many, I can have them made up Friday morning.

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Thanks Okie,

I think anybody that is bringing NON-Racing kids, or nows anybody bringing
non-racing kids needs to reply to get some kind of numbers. Im good for two.
also suggestions as what we should put onthem.

AHRMA always used "First Place Ride" or "GreatRide" on the plaque
Any other ideas, now is the time for suggestions.
BTY, Okie, I'm trying to get down there tues to give a hand

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
I'm really trying to come, and if I do will bring a 10 year old, and possibly my 7 year old daughter. Neither races, but Michael can hold his own in the woods, at least as long as the ruts aren't deeper than his pw :)

I hope that helps, I have not signed up yet as I'm still working issues on the home front to make this possible.

-MD

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Kiddie time.

I am with you on this too. I will have my 9 yr old , and he too, does not race either. besides a "race" for the kids, will there be a riding class? something to "hone " up on skills?
And I am alittle late on signing up, but the check goes out on monday.

I too, will help out with the kids on the track.

Top Bottom