osanna

Apr 30, 2007
I have a Yz 125 that wont start when it comes to race time! It takes like 3 kicks to start any suggestions what to do with carb or add on i have a procircuite platnium pipe and v force 3 reeds what else should i do to help it out!!

olderndirtmom

Apr 28, 2007
osanna said:
I have a Yz 125 that wont start when it comes to race time! It takes like 3 kicks to start any suggestions what to do with carb or add on i have a procircuite platnium pipe and v force 3 reeds what else should i do to help it out!!

You guys tellin' me these things have personality traits like horses??? I don't suppose a couple sugar cubes and talkin' nice would help?

:think:

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
olderndirtmom said:
You guys tellin' me these things have personality traits like horses??? I don't suppose a couple sugar cubes and talkin' nice would help?

:think:

This is very true, my CR wont start when cold if I kick it hard. A very gentle kick and it fires right up. Weird, huh? Anyways, I attribute most hard starting issues to relaxed reeds. The progression of events goes from a first kick starter to wont start in gear to hard to start in neutral to replaced the reeds and back to a one kick starter.

Top Bottom