Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
President George W. Bush and Secretary Of State Colin Powell are sitting in a bar....A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Hey, isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"
The barman says, "Yep, that's them." So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"
Bush says, "We're planning WW III...." And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?" Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 40 million Iraqis this time around, and also one blonde with big boobs."
The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big boobs? Why kill a blonde with big boobs?" Bush turns to Powell, punches him on the
shoulder, and says:
"You see, smart ass, I TOLD you no one would worry about the 40 million Iraqis!"

:p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by mx547
isn't that political?
I don't think so due to all the Hemming and Hawing done by Saddam these days. :think:
When you consider the humor. First of all there arn't 40 million Iraqi's, last accurate census was done in 1990 prior to the Gulf War and set it at 17.6 mil. , second, GW doesn't drink anymore and as far as I know CP never did excessivley, though I have never read his bio or auto bio.

B

biglou

Originally posted by mx547

So was my reply. Jaybird is my conservative brother-in-arms. ;)
OK, just who the heck are you and what have you done with Jay? I suspect foul play here. The real Jay NEVER uses capital letters... :eek: :p

B

biglou

"Change ain't good, Leone" (Name that movie!)

Nah, just thought I'd bust your cajones a little bit. After a year or so, you get used to someone's "writing" style, that's all. :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
jay... ;)

Top Bottom