jahames7

Nov 29, 2009
i've got my jets on order and i've cut a larger hole in the top of my airbox on my tt-r 125 but i was wondering what plug you guys are running after these mods. i know more air should equal more fuel but wouldn't more air and more fuel need more fire? just curious because i'm going to replace the plug whenever i re-jet so i was just wondering if i should replace it with a hotter plug. any info would be great

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I just removed the snorkel/restrictor thing on top of the airbox and rejetted. It was a couple years ago, but I think I went up 2 on the main and 1 on the pilot? I don't think my needle was adjustable. The plug is stock heat range and it runs fine.

sleeven

Dec 26, 2009
well u would be supprised at how many people think that they havre to stay with the plug that the book says . and depending on your mods you may need to do so just tryin to help you out

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Once you get the jetting right you can look at the plug to determine if the heat range is correct. If it's really dark at the tip of the insulator it's too cold. You'll need to be sure the jetting it spot on and you've wrmed it up fully, then do some wide open throttle runs. Pull the plug and have a look. If you're not sure take a picture and post it up.

Top Bottom