_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
My wife is going to look at ttr125s tomorrow. She wants to know if anyone makes pink plastic for it. I looked but didnt come up with anything. If anyone has seen any replacement plastic kits, please let me know.

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
you could probably take all the plastic to a paint shop. only problem then would be if the plastic scratches, it would show the blue under it.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
sixds said:
you could probably take all the plastic to a paint shop. only problem then would be if the plastic scratches, it would show the blue under it.
paint isnt a good idea on dirt bike plastic.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
_JOE_ said:
paint isnt a good idea on dirt bike plastic.
It chips easy doesn't it?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
_JOE_ said:
My wife is going to look at ttr125s tomorrow. She wants to know if anyone makes pink plastic for it. I looked but didnt come up with anything. If anyone has seen any replacement plastic kits, please let me know.
well slap me silly and call me Barbara!

Maier manufacturing makes pink stuff for those bikes. click here

No pink on the back fender from them, though. But if you can find a pink one from anyone else for an 93-00 YZ80, that'll work.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Awesome. We just picked it up. We had to go and order all the pink gear and helmet when we got back. She's excited, so I am too. Thanks for the link Pred, after the clothing venture it'll be a while before we do any pink body parts, maybe her b-day in sept.

Top Bottom