Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
...has got to go.  What a bunch of useless drivel.  I'm not anti-kid, but he's full of useless posts and replies.  And, he can't spell or type to save his life.

He's from the "huked on fonics werked fer me" school. (privet, welcom are some of his spellings)

Anyone else agree?  It's easy to not read threads started by him, but when he starts getting into threads that are actually worth reading, and he's not contributing anything to the topic, I kinda get a little peaved. 

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I'm not too worried about kids like him. Let him have his few days of fame. (Or atleast that's the way he'll see it.) Kids like him don't last long on DRN. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I deleted pretty much everything he posted, killed off all 5 of his user names, and killed off the new one he just joined as. I'll ask Okie to ban his IP, it appears to be static so it's easy enough :)

Last edited:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Thanks Rich.  For things like this, you are labeled an "evil man".  It's a tough job, but some one's gotta do it.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I say we keep him....
Anyone who can ride a 500 yard wheelie on a TTR125 has GOT to have some important information to offer. (cough)

BTW...I didn't know Kali was old enough to have a kid who could tipe. :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Next thing you know, his TTR will be toping out at about "a hunnert miles an hour because of some new 'power bands' that he installed."  :) :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Look at the up side. At least now he'll have all that free time that was being spent on DRN for the other sites to enjoy.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Jaybird

BTW...I didn't know Kali was old enough to have a kid who could tipe. :)

Wachit .... Kali now rides a Pampera !!!! :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So I guess you'll be choppin' that swingarm down Alan?

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
I just add guys like this to my ignore list, accessed from the profile of the object of my distain.
(I'm quite sure that I am on many ignore lists myself!)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...Alan, you've gotta be kidding..right?

Top Bottom