Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
How cool is that! Just got the word from Will Pattison that our Title Sponsors from last year are back for another DirtWeek! We certainly enjoyed the impact they had on the event last year and this 2005 will be no different.

Will says he's working hard to qualify for the Clash of The Titans this year, without any props. Could be trouble :nod:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:aj: :aj:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome - thank you Will P and Tucker Rocky!!! :cool:

I can't wait to see a full spread of the 2006 stuff at DirtWeek!

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
will will be my "champion" for the race, and will ride in my stead.

Great news that they are in again.
very cool stuff.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Okiewan said:
Will says he's working hard to qualify for the Clash of The Titans this year, without any props. Could be trouble :nod:

He'd have to triple in size to do so!

Good news Okie, they really made a big difference last year. Tell you what, they really raised my awareness about their products last year and we made it a point to make our purchases this year looking for Tucker Rocky product lines.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
CaptainObvious said:
He'd have to triple in size to do so!

Based upon the rules, I could have qualified lst year, go figure ...

Great news Okie. I just finished a list of MSR items totaling almost $250 that I am going to order from MX South tomorrow morning. I may not be the fastest, but maybe I can compete for best dressed.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Very cool, Will is suppose to be polishing off some shakes and cheeseburgers so he is ready for that "pro" race! last lap passes may this year need some "girth" to move wide loads out of the way?

glad to see that MSR< ANSWER and the whole tucker rocky family is with the DRN family!

thanks will.

wardy

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Thanks Tucker Rocky, Will and Malcom for all that you add to the event. You can bet my new gear has the MSR logo on it.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Glad to hear it!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
WOOHOO! I love all my MSR gear, both riding and non riding, that I scored last year!

Can't wait to see everything this year!

Top Bottom