Tuning and modiying your ( actually my) two stroke MX 'er for four stroke like power

xsnrg

Jul 20, 2004
Thank you soso. Good read, and I appreciate the KDXs I ride even more.

You seem very adventurous with what you are willing to try with your machines. Are you willing to try this one out? I've been curious if there was anything to it since I read the article in Popular Science. I've seen it brought up and bashed as ridiculous in theory on this forum in the past, but I haven't heard of anyone giving it a try and seeing what actually happened.

www.somender-singh.com

steve.emma

Oct 21, 2002
soso you have certainly done a lot of mods to your bikes to make the sort of power you are after,and i am very interested in the carb divider idea...something i might try on my own bike. but the sort of bike you chose to modify is probably not the best sort of bike to make low end power with, RM's are not known for their bottom end. the guy who talked about the gasgas 300 was on the right track, a big bore 2 stroke is not really any heavier than a 250 and they can make some great low end and midrange power with very little mods needed.
dont get me wrong ,what you have done with your ride is cool and you certainly know your stuff. this is just my 2 cents worth.

steve.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom