jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
I would have done a search to find some of you guys who ride there often, but for some reason I cant use the search. I would have then pm or emailed you instead of posting a thread but anyway. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in that weekend. A half day Friday all Sat maybe alittle on Sunday. Ive talked to some of you last year but cant remember you usernames. Let me know I need a good weekend of riding. later Jeff.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
That's a bad weekend to pick.  We'll all be at Dirtweek! :yeehaw:

Any other weekend, and we'll probably be at TB.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
ID RATHER BE AT DIRTWEEK I THINK....

WITH A LOT OF HARD RIDN YOU SHOULD COVER IT(TB) ALL IN A DAY BUT ONE THINGS FOR SURE YOU WONT HAVE TRIED ALL OF TH LINES UP THOSE HILLS

IF YOU DON'T RIDE WITH SOMEONE THAT CAN PUT IN A GOOD LOOP YOU MIGHT GET BORED WITH TH BIG ROAD. I THINK IT S A SWEET SPOT TO CARRY THE EXPERTS AND BEG...

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
I'll be at LBL that weekend camping with some friend on the north end of the park. We'll have a boat, mountain bikes, kayaks with us in addition to my dirtbikes. Maybe we can hook up one day for a ride. I've only been there a couple of times and like to ride tight single track.

Mike

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by MikeJ
I've only been there a couple of times and like to ride tight single track. 

Unless you're prepared to blaze your own trail, then you're out of luck. :(  We'll make a single track trail one week...the next week it is a 4 wheeler trail...the next it's a buggy trail. :|

trsrdr

~SPONSOR~
Jul 12, 2001
The trails are pretty open there with room to go virtually anywhere. Some areas are getting rutted up so you have to find new ways up the steeper hills. I may be over there that weekend, probably on Sat or Sun. I'm afraid I don't have enough time for DW.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom