CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
C - O - R - E - Y  :debil:

I'm not sure why you can't see the pics? :think:  There is one in particular I really want you to see. :p

KDXrider61

Nov 6, 2002
Corey,
i'm glad you can spell your name. it must have taken you quite a while to learn.

Which picture are you wanting to see? I can look and e-mail it to anyone if they need it. (This is Lee, if you didn't notice)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Lee, I finally found a way in to see the pics and I know which one C-O-R-E-Y is talking about. That is why we're just ignoring him for a bit :moon: . I'm taking some pics of my own next time, darn it :)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by KDXrider61
Corey,
i'm glad you can spell your name. it must have taken you quite a while to learn. 

Watch it boy!  You and I have got a wheelie contest coming up you know.  You better stay on my good side! :p  I'd hate to make you look bad.(yeah right)

I think Eddie can see the pics now.

Ed, quit posting at the same time I am!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by CAL
I think Eddie can see the pics now.

:yeehaw:

I'm still waiting for Lou to post his. I'm looking forward to seeing the group shot and the one I :think: that he got of me climbing the widow maker that almost got Sarge :thumb:

B

biglou

I emailed them to Eddie (eddy-current) ;) so he can vouch for me when I say, bigger isn't always better! They are about 850k each, and they are HUGE! If I shrink them down, they look really bad. I don't have any photo editing programs that can make them look worth a hoot. I'm most impressed with the size and quality of the shots, though!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
OK, so Eddy, Edwardo, whatever...when are YOU going to post Lou's pics? :debil:

I have Paint Shop Pro and a T1 line here at work.  I can see what I can do, if you want to send them my way.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Mail them to me, I have the most current version of MS Picture it Publishing. All the pictures I take and post are that size. The ones I most recently posted came out great.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Corey, I e-mailed all of them to David and he posted a couple of them. I tried to send them to you at the same time (Divided into 8 different e-mails) but your mailbox was not large enough to handle them. I will try to post a few - maybe we can prod David into posting some more of them also.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Lou!

What ever happened to the group shot and Jay's chain washer pictures?
Jay has the Washer up on his web site put with out a few action pictures it just doesn't do it justice.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Irish, I am fairly sure that I have a couple pics of it. I am out of town for work and trying to surf a bit on a 21k connection after a 15 hour day. Remind me later (I get back to home, warmth and cable modem tomorrow) and I will upload what I have.

Top Bottom