Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Last edited:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Found out a little more this morning.... Cody was blasting through a bean field and hit a rock. Didn't break any bones, but basically shoved his knee joint up into his femur. Fortunately they were able to repair the artery, otherwise it would have been very bad.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
YAMAHUNT said:
That is good news...... does look as though he had them beat until then.
Curious to hear the stories from minute 18!!!!

Good news indeed, heal well Cody! Minute 17 seems to have similar issues. Follow the leader gone bad?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sounds like a case of following the trail instead of the arrows... not that I've ever done that! :bang:

Last edited:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Just got off the phone with Marsh. Sounds like Cody's knee is really torn up. Severed an artery, no pulse in the foot, replaced a section with the ardery in the other leg. Will be in the hospital for a fiew days. :yell: All knee injuries are different but it sounds like he topped them all. We need to hope and pray for the best.

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
i missed check 2 also. i was on minute 14, there was no arrows (that i seen) and there was no trail. there were a 4 or 5 guys ahead of me that also missed check 2, but i did not follow them, they were a few minutes ahead of me. in all, i think there were like 10-15 of us that missed it, all within a few minutes.

all i know is sunday the fields were arrowed much better.

i didn't know about Cody till late last night, and today found out better news. still don't know much of anything.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I got turned around at check #2 as well but when I seen another rider coming out of the wood section on the left I hit the brakes at 79 mhp and rode over there to find whats up and then backed tracked and found the arrows. figured something was in dem woods. :nod:

Lots of drama with todays event. Tossed out check #10 {Check in} for being off on the clocks {Milage} but would not throw out check #11 {Check out}. It threw a monkey wrench in todays over all as the winner probably would have finished dead last in the AA class {As well as some others} because he was caught way hot comming in! It did not make sense to toss the one but not the other! WTF

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
well yamahunt the arrowin in the section sucked what they called left turn arrows were really, arows on a stick tilted left so it was the clubs fault they shoulda put a ribbon up or something

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:
basically shoved his knee joint up into his femur. Fortunately they were able to repair the artery, otherwise it would have been very bad.
With out going into lengthy detail I will tell you that Cody’s injury is very serious! It is absolutely not your typical average blown out knee.

Top Bottom