Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Congrats to all of the class champions - expecially Racer493. It was a great season of competition!!

A special congratulations to CRWinters and KTMMike for qualifying for advancement to the B class (one of the top 5 Overall C riders).

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Congrats to all who won Championships. :cool:

We now have Father & Son "AA" riders for next year.
Congrats DW & Cody thats quite an accomplishment.

A special congrats to Racer 493 for winning Vet A, great job Bryan.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Thanks TCT. I DO like the new bike and I had some good fortune to not hit any field rocks or rail-road ties or tied up in fences or stuck in the mud and stayed on course.

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
congrats to all the class champions this year. and thank you to mike you made this a great season, I loved the competition and cant wait to do it all again next year. Also i would like to thank you dad for all the support this year and i cant wait till next year to start banging bars with you again.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don Marsh said:
Congrats to all who won Championships. :cool:

We now have Father & Son "AA" riders for next year.
Congrats DW & Cody thats quite an accomplishment.
Thank you Don. Making "AA" again this year with my son Cody is very special to me. It was my very last goal that I made for myself in my racing career. I thanked the big man last night in my prayers for being so fortunate to do so. Looking back to the morning of 2005 at our very first enduro in Kalkaska, Cody was just 16 yrs then and I remember asking this big guy “how do we go about singing up”?..Turns out to be F&S to give a helping hand {remember that?} Thank you! BOY have things come a long ways since then eh T-bone. Some damn good memories along with good times!

My only goal from this day forward is to keep the rubber side down! Well… unless I have a good stand up wheelie thing going on by accident…..

Congrats to all! Not just the winners but to all the competitors as well :cool: - Looks like a really fast AA class for the 2008 season :yikes:

PS. I will take this moment now to apologize to all that I swore at or accidentally knocked over due to brake failure this past 2007 season. ;)

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"brake failure" yeah right.............

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Looking back to the morning of 2005 at our very first enduro in Kalkaska, Cody was just 16 yrs then and I remember asking this big guy “how do we go about singing up”?..Turns out to be F&S to give a helping hand {remember that?} Thank you! BOY have things come a long ways since then eh T-bone. Some damn good memories along with good times!

DW
I do remember that day. Just part of the enduro experience - you meet some of the nicest people at an enduro. Every event is an opportunity to make more memories.

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
goshen pictures

don't know if I'm supposed to "advertise" another web site here but I have some pictures posted from sunday's ride (day 2 only) on a friends web site at www dot westmitrailriders dot com in the gallery section. you don't have to be a member to view - several of you are signed up anyway but it's not necessary.
a good one of Freddy "hawking" the score card at check #5 (with his late minutes posted on the board behind him - laugh) also probably several of you that I couldn't ID at the time. I'll go back and number the 'unknowns' if you want recognition, let me know and I'll change the caption

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
A Vet
Slight change to final placements... Added worker points for Summer Bummer.

A Open
Tie breaker rules has Rasmussen over Horn based on points earned in dropped event.

B Open
Tie breaker rules has Houk over Scott based on number of 1st place, 2nd place, etc. finishes.

Top A/AA
Tie breaker rules has Randt over Soenksen based on number of 1st place, 2nd place, etc.

WOW... What a season!

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
A big thanks from The District and Me personally to all of you that came out to support the clubs that work so hard to continue to put on and grow the Enduro series and the FES!
Although my season ended early I always have fun running gas and anything else you all need out there.
I'm proud to have you all in my family :)

Thomas Dunn
D14 Enduro Chairman

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Welcome aboard Michelle.
I see you got a new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
All of the pictures that were taken by the guy that was there selling pics have been posted on http://www.stineback.com .

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Wildman1 at Goshen?

katoom125 said:
don't know if I'm supposed to "advertise" another web site here but I have some pictures posted from sunday's ride (day 2 only) on a friends web site at www dot westmitrailriders dot com in the gallery section. ...

Katoom - nice pics. I was glad to see I was not in the "girly man" line in the pics. I swear I did not even see those signs when I came through there! And is that THE Wildman1 in pic #47? I swear that looks like DW's bike? I did see an old ATK there though...

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
KTM Mike said:
Katoom - nice pics. THE Wildman1 in pic #47? I swear that looks like DW's bike? I did see an old ATK there though...
NOW THATS FLIP'N FUNNY! :rotfl:

DW

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
KTM Mike said:
I swear I did not even see those signs when I came through there!

I didn't see the signs either. They were making bets on whether I was going to take the girly option or not. Would've sounded a lot better had I actually made the choice ;)

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Steve St.Laurent said:
I didn't see the signs either. They were making bets on whether I was going to take the girly option or not. Would've sounded a lot better had I actually made the choice ;)

I hear that you are supposed to follow arrows - you might have seen the bridge - The guy at the rider meeting on Sunday says that's how checks get missed too. (it's only a joke - you guys on minute 18)

Top Bottom