Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
i was looking to ride turkey point,ontario. can anyone give me information, i believe FLYIN_KAW went on a big ride there with some DRN'ers. what town is this, will i need to get plates and insurance?where can i get them. any information you can offer will be very helpfull, im looking to get some good riding hours in this season
thanks

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
Its directly opposite the front gates of Turkey Point Provincial Park. About 1 0 km from the town of Simcoe.
You will need plates and insurance. For insurance call 1-877-IGO4ATV.
I get mine for about 30.00 per month. Covers liability and theft.
YOu can try it without a plate, however, a lot of guys get nabbed and its $500.00, no exceptions.
I'm hitting Turkey Point for my first ride of the year if the snow ever melts!
If you want to hook up let me know.

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
thanks for the reply, ill check it out, i know my dad and friend are already interested in going, ill look into it
check that post i had before about st.kitts/welland riding, i posted a reply to your question

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
one more thing, how much are the plates, and where do i get them....
is all this worth it to you? ide hate to invest in this when i find out the trails arent that great
thanks

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
Its the best trail riding in that part of Ontario. Also, just 12 km away is St. Williams Forest, another legal riding area. You can try it once and try not to get caught.
Plates are $35.00 ( good for life ) at any Motor Vechile Licensing office.
Tell them you want an "off road ATV" plate. Don't use the name "dirtbike" or they get all confused.
You will have to fill in the name of your insurance company and policy on the bottom of the form. They won't ask to see proof of insurance before they give you the plate. So, use your imagination!

Top Bottom