kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
You know--when is old n slo gonna change that name, I remember the Wicked Bird he completed 2 years ago---Old n Slo-- sure

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
Thanks Eel, That was a fun course. Less than 30 miles. It was just like a group ride for me. I was on the same minute as Eel. So I just rode as fast as I could. Then I would see Eel sitting there waiting for me to catch up. Near the end he seemed to quit waiting and take off as soon as I got in sight.

Can't wait until the next one.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
You're quite welcome Greg. Good ride.

Dean - no worries, I'm pretty sure you still took top Amateur.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Congrats to you both. I wish I could have made it. My boy came down with the flu Sat night and I didn't go anywhere. I missed both events. Next time.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Watchdog for Chrstmas. And I'm planning on making every event next year. Also I bought my son a Brand new bike for Christmas so he'll probrably be tagging along with me. :thumb:

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Scar Id like to be there to see your sons face when he sees the bike with a big bow on Christmas. I bought my two kids CR80s back in 1999 and while I was still in bed, they thought they would try starting them in the living room. Luckily, they didnt get them started on the first kick and dad can still run one mean dash.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
LOL. Great story !

Scar - you're gonna have alot more fun with the timekeeping equipment.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Scar I'm in for every event as well. Also bought the Watchdog. Now I just have to finish an event.

Top Bottom