the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
TWMC - Santa's Last Knight Enduro

December 14<SUP>th</SUP>

<SUP>9&nbsp;AM&nbsp;&nbsp; </SUP>

3<SUP>rd</SUP> annual Santa's Last Knight Enduro at <B>Hodge Road</B> (near Victorville).

Take I-15 north to Hodge Road exit (45 miles). Turn right and follow the TWMC arrows to camp (about 3 miles).&nbsp;

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Your post above is perfect. Its about as confusing as the route sheets.

I will be there Sunday morning. I might have a guest with me.

What are you driving these days?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
:)&nbsp; It is pretty bad isn't it ... glad you'll be there.

Dark red Toyota Tacoma ... yellow bike.&nbsp; See you Sunday !

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
I was told that we'd have to run a qualifier on Saturday to place. I'd assume that it's just like a desert race or so and your minute is based on your finish. I guess I better haul so I can get on a minute with a "B" or "A" rider for time keeping and all.

See you all there.

Old white chevy van/new Husky TE-570. My dad always questions my priorities. I think I got a handle on um.

Ed

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
Just curious......are these enduros open to anyone with interest, or only club members?

I have a strong interest in riding some enduros in 2004. They are few and far between in D-37 and with my work schedule and family stuff (3 small kids), it sure would be nice to have more opportunities to ride them.

Thanks
Rob

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by EM rider
Just curious......are these enduros open to anyone with interest, or only club members?

Rob

Everyone is welcome. Hook up with The Eel or RMjeff and you can be one of their guest.

Have fun guys.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I was thinking I was going to be able to make it, but both kids are sick and it appears I got it too. :(

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
EM- You can ride as a guest. I will be out Sunday morning by 8am. Look for me in a white F150 with a WR250F with a white tank. I will probably be standing next to the truck trying remember how to program and use the ico.
If you cant find me just sign up as a guest and put Jeff Whited as your host.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Have fun guys, I'll be doing the Carlsbad GP that day. It blows they are the same day.

You'll have to give my DNF to someone else :moon:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ed - glad you're coming out ... let's try to park nearer each other this time so we can hang out a bit more.&nbsp; I didn't know about the qualifier thing ... I'll likely not be able to get out there until Saturday eve at the earliest, so it looks like I'll have to take what I can get for Sunday !

EM - all are welcome and this is the best So Cal enduro&nbsp;club going.&nbsp; Hands down.&nbsp; By all means come on out -&nbsp;one of us will certainly get you oriented.&nbsp; It's a great time and happens every month except for July and August.

&nbsp;

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Eric, I will get there prior to the 4 PM qualifier if all goes well. My oldest son was going (hope he still is) with me, but he's sick and as of right now it feels like I'm getteing it. I'm going home and stocking up on the cold medicine and rest for sure.

I'll look for you when I get there. If I don't see ya, I'll most likely set-up just a bit away from all the campers. We camp out of the van and it seems to work best being just behind all the rigs so we have facilities (bushes) and all. Kind of out of sight, if you know what I mean.

I hear this will be a fast run, not as technical (whooped ?) as the wicked bird I guess, but faster average speeds. Anyway it should be good fun and the dinner sounds nice too. Reduces the evening chores and leaves more time for bike detail and bench racing.

See you there.

ed

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Eel- Maybe you can get us all on the same line ;) My enduro skills are very very rusty.

Thumbs- I had to finally grow up and get a full size. Im very happy with it.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
If I am feeling healthier, I may show up. If I do, what time on Sunday would you sugest I try to get there? How many "guests" are you allowed to sign?

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I might show up. I have had the flu all week. If I feel good Saturday, I'll be there around 7 or 7:30. Its been so long I'm not sure I still remember how to ride. Oh yeah, twist the throttle, close my eyes and hang on.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Awesome - I haven't seen some of you fellas for way too long !

2Stroke - there is no limit on guests, so come on out !!!!!

&nbsp;

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I need to see what these things are about. I like the idea of riding but heck I cant be on time now what in the heck makes me think I can do it on a bike. I have Xmass shopping to get done this weekend but was wondering if you guys wouldnt mind extending the guest provisions for me on the next enduro?

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I don't worry about time keeping. I just follow ribbons and try and finish.

It is fun to just ride at your own pace. You don't have to worry about slowing everyone down like on a group ride. I just get out of the way when someone wants to pass.

Looks like it might be pretty cold out there tomorrow.

Can't wait.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... and to Old 'n' Slo, who got 3rd place Novice and a trophy to go with it !

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
congrats guys :)

I couldnt make it, too much working against me to make it happen.

anything between 12-24 and 1-5?? Our shop is closed for that time. :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congratulations guys. :worship: That's fantastic! :thumb: :thumb:

bishop_d

Oct 12, 2001
AAAGGGHHHHH!!!! Had the damn flu all weekend. I think all I had to do was show up to take the year end Ama points.

Eric, Congrats on the win, with a zero none the less. I'm really gonna have to step it up next year! I haven't done the calculations yet, but I would assume that the win, combined with Dude and I both no-showing, put's up front in the points!

deano... (cough... cough)

Last edited:

Top Bottom