craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Weather looks good, for this one. Rain Friday to settle the dust , high Sunday of 74.
Anyone planning on going?
I WAS thinking about getting up early Sunday and driving, but the cooler weather may change my mind to camping Saturday night.... so long, Summer!

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I would like to but am relunctant to start my new relationship off with such a rocky start. :confused: Have fun and be safe if you race it. And remember there might be a rock under that pile of leaves... ;)

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I'm still riding the fence on this one. Not sure if I want to spend the money for the enduro, or just ride locally. I've been spending some time locally riding Draper some more, and am truly enjoying it. Besides, I'm not sure how much longer we will have access to the amount of trails that Draper has. I've heard rumors to the effect that the city is going to start closing stuff off after the enduro next month. Anyone want to ride with Butch and myself this weekend at Draper??? Either day, or both.

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Draper was super fun last night... some rain Thursday will have it in great shape for the weekend!! I'm with Lorin on this one... I live fifteen minutes from Draper and forget how good some of the trails are there. Lorin, see if you can get Rick nailed down to take us all down the east side.. I'm sure there is stuff there we have never ridden.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
If we can get a few together, we can make a day of it, and possibly bring the bbq out and cook some burgers,etc....

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by Lorin
If we can get a few together, we can make a day of it, and possibly bring the bbq out and cook some burgers,etc....

mmmmm....BBQ...

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
man that it so tempting lorin......but im out once again. i have a 20yr hs reunion to attend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom