john_bilbrey

Mar 22, 2003
Reels, it's me in the flesh. I didn't know that you rode. We're actually going tomorrow around 1:00PM. He's riding a 450 KTM. We're supposed to meet some folks in the field at 1:00, but we may still be unloading at 1:00!
I'll definitely give you a call when it comes time to do the swap. You can just supervise and make sure the cold ones don't get too warm before we can finish them off. My next upgrade will be a top end, I've read too many stories about the 220s grenading pistons once you do some mods.

Crispie0

May 2, 2002
I have an order in to Fredette for the GV's. They should be here in a few days.

Curious if I'll need to revalve the rear end? Anyone do the front and then decided they needed to do the rear afterwards? Thx....

redramhemi

Jan 27, 2004
Crispie0 said:
I have a '02 220 and put stiffer springs in the front, which helped. I left the rear alone. I weigh around 180. I'm still not happy with the suspension. Since it's high-winter and no riding for awhile I was contemplating working on the suspension or sending it off to get it done (dependent on price). I was thinking of gold valves or something along that lines... What kind of money is involved and for what? Feedback appreciated.
Hey crispyO, I live in Minneapolis area as well, maybe go riding sometime?

Top Bottom