Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Unadilla is July 20th in 2003. We gonna do a pre race ride on the 19th? I know it's early, but theres only eight months left ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Dont like our forum PK? :p

I'll try to make it now that i know a date. I'm in a wedding some where around that time frame so i hope its not that weekend. Main one i want to make is the spring Paragon ride. I've been dying to check that place out.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
PapaK - What would you say to a day of trailriding in the Berkshires?

Originally posted by knobbiethrower
:cool: I'm in ! :aj:
Yeah, but will your wife let you come out and play this time? :p

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
I'm sure she will. She was a little jealous this year because she overheard us talking about "nancy" alot. Little did she know we were just talking about RmGuy. Ya know how much of a wuss he is :p

Last edited:

Trail Boss

Sponsoring Member
Jul 25, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
PapaK - What would you say to a day of trailriding in the Berkshires?

Hmmmm….

You’ve heard of Spodefest
& you’ve heard of Dirt Week,but a gathering of DRN in the Berkshires would have to be called what?…..a DYDR Rockfest!?

I like it –
I might actually show up...I'll show you all how many times a true professional can crash and break his bike....... :thumb:

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
DYDR Rockfest! :thumb: I like it.
You name the place Woods. I'll give it a go.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
DYDR Rockfest

That ought to keep the Nancy's away. :p

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I'd consider doing something in the spring after the forests opens (May 1) assuming it opens next year. Bikes would have to have a plate and look legitimate.

Trail Boss

Sponsoring Member
Jul 25, 2000
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
I'd consider doing something in the spring after the forests opens (May 1)

He He,
Hey Dan I wan't trying to rope you into adding something else to your busy schedule... :p ...I didn't intend for you to have to put a ride together.

It would be great to get together and ride with some of the people here on DRN - As you know, the Berkshires are nice and close for me....I haven't been able to make any of the other rides the DYDR have put on.....there seems to be some interest and the more the merrier... :)

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
But RM guy can still come if he wants to can't he?
Papa - As always, anyone is welcome! I don't think RM_guy would really be interested though. His bike would need a tag and some lights and he doesn't care for rocks.

Dan - I'd be willing to give you a hand laying out a nice loop. :scream:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Dave - The tag is the easy part. Do you need the instructions again?
I'll give you a good deal on a set of lights.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Sooo..is this Berkshire ride and the Unadilla thing going to happen on one weekend, or are they separate events? Seems like we have digressed here.

I'm all up for riding in MA. I'll just make sure that my elbow guards are packed! (Never had a need for elbow guards before I moved to NY...wonder why that is?? :think: )

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Lori - I'm thinking two different weekends since the Rockfest could evolve into a weekend campout.

Tree - You've got all winter to get a tag and hook up a "quickie" set of lights. PM me if you need some assistance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom