NathanA

Oct 2, 2004
I've been using uni air filters for years and have been pleased with their performance. However, I recently started using no toil filter oil and have had my filters fall apart. After having 3 new filters come unglued I'm not sure whether to stop using no toil or by another brand of filter. Has anyone else had this happen? I like the unis because the filter layers seperate, and I like the no toil because it is EASY to clean. As a 2 strk rider I know the importance of having a good filter set up. Other than being a pain in the :moon: to clean, I prefer the petrol filter oils over the no toil. Has anyone had no toil fail to keep dirt out of the motor?

B

biglou

I've never had any issues with any brand filters and NoToil. I've used Yamaha OEM, Uni and now BillyWho? O2 filters.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
I had that happen to me once with a brand new uni I decided afterwards uni's quality was crap and stick with no toil/twin air's they are made by the same comp twin air haven't had any issue's since. I turely have not noticed any benefits to uni's split apart design it doesn't get any cleaner vs ones that don't.

Top Bottom