Unusual FUN/TECHNICAL ride in the WIS Dells

ez2endo

Nov 21, 1999
"TeamBORK" (Balding Overweight Riders Klub)
would like to invite all of DRN members and all offroad riders,to the Wisconsin Dells. a place you can win really cool enduro stuff, like, a IMS Large capacity gas tank, Baja GPS Guide, And a ride through the Canadian outback as well as other cool off road items, in fact over $1500 worth!

All you gotta do is . . .

ride a sissy Observed Trials event, on your offroad bike, in a special class!

Are you UP for It?

HAHAHAAHHAahahahaaa!

That's right, mega offroad prizes just to compete with an off road bike in a Observed trials event, and you'll be riding against other guys on their OFFROAD bikes, too.

What a KICK!
Get all your freinds together and compete against yourselves.

Aug 18 & 19, Two days of fun, unusual riding, on a small, Private, very technical parcel of land in the Wisconsin Dells, A freestyle competition
(Do a trick on your dirtbike? We wanna see it)
and a STEAK Dinner, <not to mention a beer truck> (must be 21), and a PUTT PUTT golf tournament Sat Night. PLUS a Trials school Saturday & Sunday Morning.

Sound like fun?
Email me and I'll tell you all about it, and send you a flyer.
mailto: ez2endo@aol.com

If you want to include your snail mail address I'll get a riders package out to you.

THANKS TO IMS, BAJA/GPSGUIDE, Coiure de Bours Enduro club, CYCLE NEWS, OURY, MAXON AND ALL OUR SPONSORS

Last edited:

ez2endo

Nov 21, 1999
Ride update

Oops, forgot to mention the latest news "TeamBORK" is proud to announce we have just added a . . .
TRIP FOR TWO TO MOAB UTAH!!

Thats right a guided trip for two, to the slickrock of MOAB, Utah

*****This package DONATED BY KRAHL CONSTRUCTION,****

Is complete with two KDX motorcycles, safety gear, lunch not to mention a guide through some of the most beatiful senery in the world.

THIS TRIP CAN BE YOURS, just by attending our ENDURO TRIALS.
want more info? contact me at ez2endo@aol.com

Top Bottom