keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
K so I was driving down the freeway here in Utah and I come on a big trailer that had cought fire. I pulled over to watch it burn, turns out it was Mr. Hearts Trailer, with all of his racing bikes in it. He was on his way to miller motor park for a race when THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS of his bikes and equiptment went up in smoke.

ZOMBIE666

Mar 24, 2006
OH CRAP!!! :yikes: if it were mine, id be the guy crying next to a smoldering pile of bike on the side of the road.

sucks for him, hope he was well insured

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
rushy08 said:
no it wasn't $300 000 worth of damage, thats how much the quad that was in there, that waas also destroyed was worth.

So there was a quad in the trailer that was worth $300K that was destroyed but there was not $300K worth of damage? :think:

What quad is worth $300K?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
rushy08 said:
no it wasn't $300 000 worth of damage, thats how much the quad that was in there, that waas also destroyed was worth.

Rushy08.

The original news blurb said, "eight bikes, gas, gear and equipment and a four-wheeler worth $300.000."

From a second report it said the transport trailer, bikes gear and four wheeler were destroyed and were all valued at $300.000. The driver un-hooked the tractor and left the rest to burn.

Bummer. :(

keefbikes

Apr 16, 2007
Ya, it was a total of 300k, I would love to see a quad that had a three hundred thousand price tag. It was a good show though, a few good explosions and the sight of a trailer melting down. Funny thing is he still raced.

Top Bottom