UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
The Sandstormers have been floating an idea around....

How about a Trail Ride Event at the area we hold the Loose Moose Enduro?

Thinking is, that many people feel that the Loose Moose terrain is quite different than what they might usually ride. Maybe a trail riding opportunity would give riders a chance to ride the area without the pressure of a race, and learn to be more comfortable with the terrain.

Our plan is to arrow several loops so riders can go out on their own, not get lost, etc. Our harder loops, like the Mountain, would be guided by Sandstormers clubmembers.

Thinking about the weekend of Sept 17-18. Probably a $25 rider fee, which would include a BBQ dinner Saturday night.

Would this be something we should pursue?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Funny thing is that I went to check my calendar for that weekend... and "Loose Moose Trail Ride" was already penciled in!

:cool:

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Hmmm, only three replies? :think:

Our club meeting is Monday, and we'll be deciding then.

Would be really great to have a decent amount of people to trailride the area with us.

roy323

Dec 8, 2010
hey Magoo that sounds like a great idea !!! not sure if i can squeeze it in, race teh weekend before and a trail ride the weekend after ,,, Man it sounds like fun though, if the whole thing falls apart you could still just esort us around for the weekend and we'd be obligated to buy your beer and cook you some Elk burgers( sorry no mooose in teh Freezer)

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
I believe it's a great idea. Have always wanted to trail ride up there, you have some awesome stuff. Finding the time would be the challenge. Maybe with me retiring as Enduro Chairman, I'll have some time to join you.

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
I would love to, BUT I had already commitments on the LooseMoose and now your Fun ride. Oh sometimes I wished I lived under a shell.. :(

Top Bottom