craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Busy stretch coming up.

2-29 TSCEC at Blackwell, Texas. :think:
3-7 BJEC at Sand Springs, Okla. :aj:
3-14 TSCEC at Turkey, Texas. :)
3-21 BJEC at Combs, Ark. :)

I'd like to make the 3-7, 3-14, and 3-21 races, if things work out. Anyone else getting excited?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm just dissapointed it's snowing now. I wanted to ride this weekend. I was just thinking that I needed to start putting my schedule together for the spring rides.

Both BJEC races are in my plans. I also plan on working trails at the 500 and the farm this spring as well as the Memorial Weekend ride.

I "MIGHT" go to Turkey. A large group going would help me decide. Too bad it's right between the two BJEC races. That'd be three races right together, throw in spring break which includes working on trials and I can already hear the wifes comments. :ugg:

tdjok

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2003
You mean there are more races??:ohmy: I think I might be interested in another race.:yeehaw: I sure learned a lot at the last one. I also learned that the computers are very expensive. Scott needs to go to the next race.

You guys have a good weekend.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Dont forget the race in Louisianna the week after Arkasnas. 3 races in 4 weeks! I will be at the first two, and have every intent of making Louisianna to boot.

Calcaneus

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Do you guys still have any room on your row at the Turkey enduro on 3-14? If so, l would like to ride with you. I know a couple of other people who might be interested also.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I'm not sure who all is going to make it. Probably be decided closer to the date. I'd LIKE to make this one, I usually have a blast in the Caprock Canyons... it's usually well attended, and the area is beautiful.
Justql and I were on row 103 at the '99 race.
Of course you get bottlenecks when you ride on a later row....
http://community.webshots.com/s/image3/3/22/84/11432284NtaIRxgBKY_fs.jpg

Calcaneus

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Can't see your picture,Craig. Say's I dont have permission. I'm new at this game , so I'd like to ride with one of you smart guys if I can. I'll try to get a head count on my buds.

Top Bottom