jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Man I miss you guys. I have all but dissapeared from chat and my posting has tapered off quite a bit lately too...

It isn't because I don't like you guys, trust me. My job has kept me inreasingly busy. It is hard to fathom, but I am actually working while I am at work. That sums up my MIA status in the pit...

Other than that - I am about to buy a house. It has been almost 3 yrs since my divorce and I am sick of the renting game. I have moved 3 friggin times in the last 3 years. I am currently in an apartment and it truly sucks, so this Saturday I am starting the hunt for a house. I am already pre-qualified so it is just a matter of finding the house at this point. I am excited, but I had to bail out on the last part of the TORO racing series just as I was buildig up some steam in the points. My racing habit is expensive and I'll be needing some stuff for the new house. Damn the priorities!

Anywho - I am just rambling, but I miss this place and thought I'd just fill in some gaps. Hope all my DRN family members are A-OK and that the new year brings lots of good rides with no flats or crashes :)

-jeffd

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Nice to hear from you Jeff. Glad everything is working out. While you are missed in "the pit", it's a good sign. Stop in some lunch time and say "hey". Will kick you out if we fear you're getting addicted.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
and watch out for purple future monkeys riding robot horses . . .

good to hear from you, man :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What area are you looking in Jeff?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Jeff: Glad everything is going well. I enjoyed our last trip to Muenster. we need to put another together.

Okie: Allen area if I remember correctly. BTW - Welcome to the metromess!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Tony is correct. My kiddos attend school in Allen, so I am looking in Allen and Plano.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Cool... made a trip to Allen the other day to check it out... like the development "watters crossing" (thay dont know how to spell water? Pretty cool area. Good luck! Theres SOOO much to look at in the whole area, we may do the apartment thing for another 6 months, lol. Not to mention wait on the house in OK to sell :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Okiewan said:
Cool... made a trip to Allen the other day to check it out... like the development "watters crossing" (thay dont know how to spell water? Pretty cool area. Good luck! Theres SOOO much to look at in the whole area, we may do the apartment thing for another 6 months, lol. Not to mention wait on the house in OK to sell :(

LOL - I used to live in Watter's Crossing. I am still paying for a really nice 4 BR 2.5 bath house there as a matter of fact (Yes, I know what those child support payments are being used for.... :pissed: ) It is called Watter's b/c that was the name of the original land owner I think. The club house is the original ranch house. I am also looking in McKinney now too.

You need to get down here soon so we can go ride. When is Billy headed this way?

Top Bottom