Update on Blue Thunder's Toe!

B

biglou

Looks like Jason will get to keep his big toe after all. He has been wearing tennis shoes on both feet since last week. Luckily, all that dead black skin is starting to exfoliate (sp?) itself, just like the doc had hoped. We are actually going riding tomorrow, albeit very slow for J. His wife will kill me if I run him over again! Or worse, I'll get taken off the dinner guest list.:eek: I've got some chicken enchilatas coming for a certain air condition repair! Also, J will be helping marshal the Smitheville harescramble this Sunday. Slowly but surely, that 426 will be back up to warp speed. :D

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
SCHWING!! Thanks for the update Lou, we missed you yesterday, as that was my maiden voyage since the injury. 8weeks w/o riding...totally bites arse! Went out to the new S&S track/trails, nice place..the motox track was a little advanced, lots of doubles, and not forgiving to those who do not clear, I passed in that arena! The trails were nice, very good visibility!
Getting that boot on was a chore..whew! I managed to ride for about an hour total, it felt great. This was the first real ride w/the "bk mod" and it was impressive. Keeping the front wheel down in 1st-3rd is a real chore!:eek:
Rick was out numbered, 3 Yamaha 4strokes to 1 Katoom. Scott was able to log some good time aboard the new WR, I'm pretty sure he is in love!
All in all, the foot felt ok and I'm ready for more....room in a boot!LOL
Looking forward to being back out Thursday. J

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I had a blast. It was great to get to ride with the local guys, even though the blue bikes had me outnumbered by 3 until another KTM200mxc showed up. I was starting to get the blue feeling all over me.

Blue Thunder did a great job and his return maiden voyage is probably the only one that I will ever be able to keep up to.

Great having you back riding with us Jason and good luck.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Let me know when you are ready for that 5 lap grudge match at Merwin Jason!! I still have a few weeks of recovery from my spill at DW before I am back to full speed. Man the bruise on my side and back is growing. OUCH! Matt and I are going to Merwin on Saturday if you can make it Jason or any of you other KC Riders.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Originally posted by Blue Thunder
I hope you mean to see us at Smithville, w/o a membership and the race going on the Ranch will be empty. We went riding as guests at the track.

Afte your crash with BigLou I am avoiding the woods like the plague!! I was even to much of a wuss to do the team Hare Scramble at DW just because of flashbacks from you wreck.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Guess what! Not exactly clean bill o' health, but no more broken bones -just the remnants of a ruptured something or other facia in my arch. I'm goin riding today-see you guys @ Brad's. Umm, btw, if I hurt myself today, can I stay @ your house Jason, as Patty just may decide to hurt me badly.:confused:

Top Bottom