Update: Texas/Southwest Spodefest

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Uhh, this may sound like a kind of odd question, but does anybody have any old boots they'd be willing to let me borrow? There's a possibility I might not have mine by Saturday, and riding in hiking boots isn't exciting me very much. I had to send mine off to Alpinestars to get re-soled, and they haven't returned yet. The lady said before that they had just been shipped, and that was like 3 weeks ago. I just realized today that I didn't have any boots. I plan on hasseling them as much as it takes to get my boots back asap. Basically, I'll just have to see how bad they plan on keeping this customer. So if anybody has an old pair (like size 9-11) that I could use if they don't come back, it would be greatly appreciated.

YZ you can use my old Thor's, Just got a set of Alpinestars. They are a size 9

Jim

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Stan, how big are yours? Jim, I'll let ya know if my tech 6's come back sometime tomorrow. If they don't I'll email you. Thanks a lot.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
So Yarbo, is Bryan or any of your other friends coming?

Twinspar, you gonna be there?

I think this is the list:

Stan
XRGuy (Stan's boss)
Yarbonwick – and possibly three friends
TaRaker
JDRobins
Will Pattison
Jeff D
Slo' Mo (and daughter to distract Stan :silly: )
No' Mo
YZguy15
Yzguy15’s Daddy-oh and little bro
Twinspar
TexXr – and his mule
CC_RIDER
KTMKyd (CC-Rider’s son)

Anybody else?

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
who's going to be there first?

might be there around 5-7 PM. Will the gate be locked? I have only been there once on a weekend and crashed out in 20 minutes. Had to be taken to the hospital with a concussion so I really don't remember much. :think

Stan, you going to let us all in?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm out. My bike is for sale and I need to keep it in the best shape possible so trees are out. Tracks are my only option. Looks like Shady Grove on Sunday morning for me.... :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
Need help in getting the wifes ATV to Muenster this weekend, so peace remains in the home. Does anybody have trailer space to haul this up to Muenster for this weekend?

I would be glad too, but I don't think my l'il trailer could hold the bike and the wheeler. It is only a 4x8 trailer:(

-jeffd

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I'm out. My bike is for sale and I need to keep it in the best shape possible so trees are out. Tracks are my only option. Looks like Shady Grove on Sunday morning for me.... :(
That in an insufficient excuse. The trails are wide enough and you are slow enough that no damage should be done. :scream:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
The trails are wide enough

Only because your broad backside widened them back in 97 or 98 and they still haven't grown back. :eek:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Taraker, I wish that we could help, but I don't know if we could make it pulling a quad. We are going to have 2 big bikes and a small one on a very tounge heavy trailer already. That wouldn't be so bad except we're pulling it with a S-10 that has a small v-6 I think :scream: . I'm pretty sure we'd never get there with a quad. Sorry.

Twinspar, too bad you can't make it. That's one clean bike, I can understand why you wouldn't want to mess it up. What are you going to buy next?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by yzguy15
Twinspar, too bad you can't make it. That's one clean bike, I can understand why you wouldn't want to mess it up. What are you going to buy next?

Still no excuse...
a couple of bucks at the carwash and it can get just as clean after this weekend. :p

Besides - maybe some "for sale" graphics on the bike while riding it @ Muenster could sell it.

-jeffd:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
The replacement will either be a YZ426 or YZ250F. I'm joining forces with the dark side.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Yet another member going to the dark side. :scream:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I think that Bill and Jeff Pearson will make it out sometime Saturday afternoon. I think some of you know who they are, I know that Tex does.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
jdrobins, no need to bring the boots. Mine just showed. I'm impressed that they got them here on time. I just called to check up on the again on Tuesday and with Wed. being a holiday I really didn't expect them to get here, yet, here they are. Thanks for the offer to help though, I appreciate it.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Hey everybody, I posted in the ride/race reports forum. Anybody feel free to go contibute to that one.

Top Bottom