MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I finally was forwarded a kinda grim e-mail concerning weather conditions in Reno. I don't know what to think because the text of the e-mail was grim but the 10 day weather forecast showed highs above freezing (and into the 40's some days). I have a fair amount invested in this trip and would appreciate being included in any e-mails or updates anyone has to offer. Thanks - drnspode@charter.net

Anyone out near that area have anything to offer?

magnet711

Feb 14, 2004
no way jose,,, i have 6" plus in my yard and the forcast has weather this weekend and possiblity of more this week, high temps are low, and the snow is not melting..........

phirechick

Sponsoring Member
Jul 3, 2001
We have friends within a half mile of the MoonRocks and from them they do say it's melting but very slowly, some mud starting to show. I can't see much riding being available if any. Sorry for the bad report.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Also, I just got off the phone w/ kieth, AKA tahoerider, and he said it was even melting while we were talking. Warmer nights! nice day today. It's been warmer. He felt it would still pretty much work out for us. Remember some of the northern slopes we slid down on last year? he just figured we would have more of thoses type of slopes. Keith also metioned about some other riding area, about an hour from Reno. I'll see if I can get some more info on it.......................

Bronco

Jan 8, 2005
Quite a bit of snow melted off the last couple days & gona be in 50s by wkend. I'm going out there this wkend to ride, if any of the locals here want to get together to ride

Bronco

Jan 8, 2005
Quite a bit of snow melted off the last couple days & gona be in 50s by wkend. I'm going out there this wkend to ride, if any of the locals here want to get together to ride

Top Bottom