Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Upland Enduro - October 9th

Who's in?

- 85 ground miles / 1 gas stop

- Restart format (will I ever use the Checkmate? :bang: )

- 10am Key Time (clocks are 1 hour behind in Indiana, no DST)

- No class cutoffs (unless weather is bad)

TeamFrog

May 21, 2004
I was in...before you and Mully started beating up on me for being :coocoo: . What really happend there is that I just got really bored and was trying to will a race to go down this weekend. ;)

Give me a call when it gets closer so we can hook up.

Jeff

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I'm in. Hope to give Team Frog some competition. I would like to know how Smit Puppy is so fast....... Bad jetting and lack of spare parts are the only way proven to beat him to this point......

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
woodsracer369 said:
I'm in. Hope to give Team Frog some competition. I would like to know how Smit Puppy is so fast....... Bad jetting and lack of spare parts are the only way proven to beat him to this point......

When you are all at a reset, have him start doing some stoppies just before your minute is about to leave. That should buy you a minute or two! :nener:

I wont be doing this one...have fun guys!

Hey Jeff - did you get that email I sent ya? My computer has been messing up - was not sure if that one got sent OK. Email me back and let me know.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If you're looking for accommodations near Upland, you'd better get them reserved quickly. There's a "Taylor University" homecoming game that same weekend, and most area hotels are already booked.

TeamFrog - I got your back.... Super 8, minutes from staging, single room, smoking, and handicaped-enabled...

:aj:

.... All I have to do now is figure out how to get the couple's hayride scheduled for Friday night instead of Saturday... :(

TeamFrog

May 21, 2004
Smit-Dog said:
Ah...... I guess I still don't see how you could have mistaken the date. Seems pretty clear to me on that web site.

:coocoo:

:bang: That's it. I give up. The conspiracy is to elaborate for me to prove. When I posted that link, it clearly showed a date of 9-9 for the Upland. Someone must have fixed it and now all of my evidence has gone down the tubes. Either that or I must be cracking up. :eek:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
They're pretty fast about getting things corrected on that site...

http://www.ama-d14.org/weberror.php

hihi.gif

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Smit-Dog said:
Upland Enduro - October 9th

- Restart format (will I ever use the Checkmate? :bang: )

I'll give ya .50 on the dollar for it?..They ain't worth a $hit anyways!...Oh you can keep the bilet coffin...lol

DW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Got that bad boy wired up tonight... including the 1 pound billet steering stabilizer. These damn restart formats.... all they do is see who's fastest through the woods... how am I gonna compete with those rules! :think:

Also went through a bag of zip-ties stitchin' my plastic back together ... And sheared off that C/S mud collector... bring on the greasy cat sheet!

... Oh, and save your money DW.... buy an end-quote tag...
hihi.gif

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Smit-Dog said:
Got that bad boy wired up tonight... including the 1 pound billet steering stabilizer. These damn restart formats.... all they do is see who's fastest through the woods... how am I gonna compete with those rules! :think:

Also went through a bag of zip-ties stitchin' my plastic back together ... And sheared off that C/S mud collector... bring on the greasy cat sheet!

... Oh, and save your money DW.... buy an end-quote tag...
hihi.gif

You just might get your wish on the greasy cat $het...{Extended forcast}

I asked my wife to take my plastic C/S protector off my SX.....That was after she got done washing Cody's bike....Then 3 days later I seen that she had installed a new EE billet protector in place of it! Musta seen something that she didn't like while changing the trans fluid...Go figure.....

Gota go, I was just informed that my 7 yr old just did a front wheel stopie into my garage overhead door! Thanks alot Cody!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
With all that wrenchin' your wife's doing, are you giving her some time to clean house, cook, and do laundry? Or is she busy wiping your butt too? :moon:

Put on some new meaty beaty big and bouncy rubber tonight, filled my stripped shroud holes with a hot glue gun, installed longer throttle cable to clear the 10lbs billet beauty.... and went to bolt up the new Black's master cylinder... and found out the large piston is missing!!! :bang: Time for a little FedEx overnight delivery... :pissed:

Did you hook up with that Super 8 down at Upland? Or will it be Nay's Bamboo Kitchen & Youth Hostel?

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Dewayne, your gonna have to get Cody all psyched up for Upland. (If he's going) Because he HAS to be local $h!t talker Tom Coughlin. He talks so much trash that he has to brush his teeth every time he speaks!!! I see that they are tied with 118 pts and if Cody beats him, Tom will have no chance to get C-Hi Point. BUUUUUWAHAHAHAH! BUUUUUUUUUWAAHAHAHA!

PoeBrian

Oct 10, 2002
For anyone who has ridden Upland before, can anyone explain a little bit about what kind of trail and terrain this race will be? Can I assume that it will not be sandy? Rocky? New cut tight trail?

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Tom Dixon said:
Dewayne, your gonna have to get Cody all psyched up for Upland. (If he's going) Because he HAS to be local $h!t talker Tom Coughlin. He talks so much trash that he has to brush his teeth every time he speaks!!! I see that they are tied with 118 pts and if Cody beats him, Tom will have no chance to get C-Hi Point. BUUUUUWAHAHAHAH! BUUUUUUUUUWAAHAHAHA!

LMAO he's a friend of your's I hope lol... I know Coughlin he's a friendly guy, but he might want to consider saving his energy for Upland.... After putting Cody on his own minute for the last two races with out me he is now starting to build some real confidence! Also its not just Cody that Coughlin has to worry about...That Nick Rasmussen is a fine rider also... He's right there in points too!. Not alota room in the JR point standing for trash talk.... It's gonna be a true dog fight to the end!

DW

Last edited:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Tom and I go way back. We were neighbors for a long time and we terrorized the neighborhood day and night. We rode together a lot this summer too. ;)

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Tom Dixon said:
This is a common trait in guys named Tom. :nod:
p.s. My money's on Cody! go get em!

wolverine

Jan 9, 2002
Smit-Dog said:
With all that wrenchin' your wife's doing, are you giving her some time to clean house, cook, and do laundry? Or is she busy wiping your butt too? :moon:

Put on some new meaty beaty big and bouncy rubber tonight, filled my stripped shroud holes with a hot glue gun, installed longer throttle cable to clear the 10lbs billet beauty.... and went to bolt up the new Black's master cylinder... and found out the large piston is missing!!! :bang: Time for a little FedEx overnight delivery... :pissed:

Did you hook up with that Super 8 down at Upland? Or will it be Nay's Bamboo Kitchen & Youth Hostel?

No I haven't found a motel yet....everybody was full! Probably will have to stay 20 miles out somewhere....

DW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
If Team Frog can't make it, I got a queen bed for you.... and even if he does, you can crash in the room if nothing else pans out.

Top Bottom